Irish People Poppy Watch

Ewan has a lot of lads driven demented.

Starting with himself .

Pretend IRA?

they’ve got form for red painting ugly monstrosities

2 Likes

Proper order. This monstrosity should never have been put there in the first place. A monument to slaughter on an industrial scale at the behest of cousins. Our vile media all over it, praising it as they do everything with a West Brit connection.

I was in town this morning booking a holiday so I took a detour to look at this haunting soldier statue. Jaysus it’s an awful size of a fucking thing and a monstrosity to boot. Did this fucking thing not need planning permission to deface St Stephens Green? Of course there was a gang of shoneens gathered around it gawking at it.

1 Like

Where are you going pal?

Do you not book holidays on the INTERNET? You’re not using travel agents are you?

Thinly-veiled Fagan’s Kilmichael Remembrance ASU carried out this attack

I saw @Fagan_ODowd in trailfinders on Dawson Street this morning alright.

1 Like

John Waters was right when he said that large sections of the Irish Middle Class (Muddle Class is what I typed first) have long since internalized the colonial project but the true Gael has always known what he was about. Ireland was at war during WW1, but against the Empire

I think I’m going to run this “muddle class” thing, the usual suspects watch out.

3 Likes

Trailfinders pal. Sometimes you need to call in the experts.

1 Like

Fair play to you for getting the weekend job to make ends meet.

2 Likes

A man of means doesn’t concern himself with such trivialities anyway.

St Petersburg

1 Like

Not in the winter I hope.

June

Perfect so

Have you been there?