Irish People Poppy Watch

No - this is a 365 day affair.

Paddy Brennan is 5’ 9 you dopey fucker, shows what you know about horse racing. Would you be 5’ 9 yourself even? I’d wager you’re less than that.

1 Like

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

You’re laughing at yourself.

I’m laughing at you thinking I know anything about horse racing whatsoever! You’re a gas auld cunt dunph, you always were. Always made me laugh, still do.

My great uncle died in a concentration camp.

Fell out of a watch tower.

2 Likes

loss of concentration, ironically

1 Like

MBB is 6ft 3

:eek:

I’d much prefer if people didn’t replace one absentee landlord with a modern day version of one. You may have noticed but I have little time for souptakers.

4 Likes

I think ewan is losing the run of himself here .

5 Likes

Ewan should take a deep breath

What specific gripe does Ewan have with rugby or is it just a general contrarian gripe?

Its a Carlow Kildare thing, their people are notorious cranks.

I don’t know .

Hes going to give himself repetitive stress injury from responding on twitter id say. Its fuckin gas. He has snared in some big fish

He’s only laughing at them all.

Ewan should get some fresh air, a rubby match has driven him absolutely demented. I also see him snidely threaten to expose Conor murrays injury situation which is a sure sign of a fella out of control and on the absolute edge. Iv seen it everywhere , fellas frothing at the mouth, lashing out on the internet, the rubby is in their heads and they cant get rid of it. Its ating them up inside and its destroying their lives. Even the scummy soccer match last night was of no relief to them.
If Ewan has a dog over there in Brazil id advise him to log off of the internet and to take it for a good long walk. Thats the advice i always give to fellas this affected by issues on the internet and it more often than not works, And when he gets back to limit his rubby tweets to less than 20 a day.
See how that goes and ill monitor him from there then.

1 Like

Is he a supporter of Glasgow Rangers ?