Irish People talking about the NFL

You have to laugh at lads who slag off rugby who go on about NFL as if they grew up in small town texas

12 Likes

Please stay out of this thread Kev, I’m fucking begging you.

4 Likes

:joy:

Same reaction I had when I saw him posting in the Equine thread one day

3 Likes

no you don’t.

Why can’t people who aren’t born in a certain part of the world appreciate another sport?

The technical nature and skill of the NFL appeals to a great number of people. It’s the sport rugby could have been.

I dont want to comment further on the matter for fear that this thread will veer off topic.

anyway,

Will Big Ben Actually try play with a separated shoulder?

Too late I fear. Far too late.

Never posted on it from memory.

Don’t know if i ever even opened it. If i did its a long way back.

Divisional Round Predictions:

Kansas City
Denver
Carolina
Arizona

EDIT - Obviously hit the wrong key there. Wasn’t meant to be a reply to @caoimhaoin

Go fuck yourself. Plently people watch it and even go to game or have gone and don’t feel the need to blow on about it.

Ye are just as retarded as the social climbing rugby fellas. I have noticed the talk about it increase in a “i’m cool i watch NFL and (kinda) know whats going on” talk.

Same lads on here have no bither calling out people about premership soccer supporting or rugby hangers on. Its not that ye discuss it, its the hypocrisy is hilarious.

So becuase rugby is played in Ireland it can’t be slagged off? How is it our fault that rugby is dog shit and a sport that isn’t played here professionally is the greatest sport on the planet? So we should refrain from watching it at all and get behind the dog shit?? Fuck off you cunt.

Don’t encourage him ffs.

2 Likes

I’d love for you to flesh this out a little … Do you laugh at lads who are big into Aussie rules but slag off Camogie also?

Yes

Right so - You’ve an Issue with people slagging off other sports regardless of how shit or ridiulous they are? Or is it just lads who are into non native sports slagging off games that are played here you have an issue with?

:popcorn:

I watch or no very little about American football.
Can somebody please explain the skill involved in it?

3 Likes

@caoimhaoin is fucking seething that Munster rugby are the laughing stock of this forum, Ireland and the sporting* world in general… He has decided the best way to hit back is to slag off lads into NFL.

*Rugby is not considered a sport on this forum but is regarded a sport by mainstream media.

Hurling is the greatest sport on the planet you stupid fuck.

1 Like

In which position?

@caoimhaoin

christ you have just demolished half the forum with a simple one liner.
outstanding,

4 Likes

It has the same amount of kicking, running and handpassing as Gaelic Football. The skill is in the tackle which is much more technical.