Irish People talking about the NFL

Which offspring would that be, pal? The ones you acknowledge or the ones scattered all over brothel rear gardens nation wide? Iā€™m sure the latter would love a game of tag American Football with you.

I certainly could. Congrats on the buying the house.

The family football game on thanksgiving is one of the things that makes america great

1 Like

Appreciate it pal. The smart guys are buyin property again.

Fire up a few of the titles anyway.

We used to have a right skin full after itā€¦ Softball on a summerā€™s night is also fantastic, an esky full of ice cold beer afterwards.

Thanksgiving :laughing:

Sure most yanks eat themselves into a coma on ā€˜thanksgivingā€™

http://www.amazon.ca/Take-Your-Eye-Off-Ball/dp/1629371696

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/1603200614/ref=s9_simh_gw_p14_d0_i6?pf_rd_m=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB&pf_rd_s=desktop-1&pf_rd_r=0SMDRQ39CB9R2JK8YHNV&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=2055621862&pf_rd_i=desktop

in that order

1 Like

Christ you werenā€™t joking. Iā€™ll climb back into my box so :thumbsup:

5 Likes

Mate, this whole thread is one big ballhop so thereā€™s no need for such hurtful jibes. I thought weā€™d moved past this.

1 Like

Difference between disagreeing and hypocrisy.

The American football threads are a good barometer of the level of intelligence of TFK posters. Outside the Southern Hemisphere rugby is a joke of a sport, so fair game for ridicule. As a highly celebral sport, the intricacies of NFL would be lost on the Steve Avery types on here, the ones who think throwing a rock along the road is a sport.

2 Likes

Sorry uncalled for

Given that you think men deliberately bashing their heads against each other is highly cerebral, itā€™s perhaps not too suprising that you have the political views you do.

ā€œBashing their heads against each otherā€ isnā€™t in the rules pal. You are making my point regarding posters intelligence.

Posters who try and denigrate othersā€™ intelligence generally have issues with their own, pal.

Iā€™m not denigrating your intelligence, youā€™re going fine all by yourself.

1 Like

Oops, you did it again there, like Britney Spears at a Superbowl half-time show.

Are you seriously having a pop at Road Bowling there?

Thatā€™s a brilliant post Horsebox, pretty much sums up my knowledge of American Football thingy.
I have absolutely no interest in it or Rugby, but sure each to their own. If lads want to follow it, let them on. @caoimhaoin youā€™re being very intolerant here.

Ah for fucks sake, itā€™s two big fat black fellas running into each other.