Irish Presidential results hub 2018

:ronnyroar:

1 Like

Our numbers will be higher than those exit polls suggest, Mark my words

2 Likes

ah no - the figures are fine. some of us have money on this.

Yeah Iā€™d say more like 25/26.RTE donā€™t want to give Casey too much to celebrate tonight

I also just want to say that I had Casey @ 50/1 without Higgins.

3 Likes

It could be 25%, its a serious kick in the hole for the political and media establishment.

A lot of people are sick of scumbag cunts both traveller and settled in this country getting away with doing nothing only rob everyone else.

6 Likes

What a vile.comment

The fact that TFK called this to a tee ahead of both the media and bookmakers is very satisfying indeed.

7 Likes

Michael D Michael D Michael D
Clare Clare Clare
Flannans Flannans Flannans

1 Like

Michael D has them hopping around like sausages in a frying pan

2 Likes

I hope he takes the Lear jet from the aras to Dublin Castle

Casey will be texting the other candidates asking if they got their deposits back yet.:grin:

Nowt to do with gumption. Being president is a leisurely pastime. Running for president in that rigged race an easy enough act of divilment.
Starting a political party? Ha ha. Heā€™ll go back to playing golf in the sun Iā€™d imagine. Iā€™d never even heard of him. He said one thing of note, and thatā€™s all it took to take a third of miggledyā€™s vote.
Miggledy is tarnished enough now. People will turn on him if he puts a foot wrong.

:grinning:

He could only beat what was ran against him. If the parties didnt put forward decent candidates and the councils nominated jokers on an ego trip, thats Irish democracyā€™s problem.

We wake up to a new Ireland today.

A New Hope.

Bring back the PDs. That went well the last time.

Casey was a nothing candidate really. He was looking at 1-2% in the polls. Then he had a (very mild) cut at the Travellers and about Irelandā€™s welfare system and, in 10 days, he incresed his support tenfold.

Iā€™m hopeful this is a sign that the average worker, taxed to the bone, paying huge rent and being hammered left right and centre by ever increasing costs, is sick of being labelled a racist by the PC brigade for calling out spongers and criminals for what they are.

11 Likes

Or Miriam

7 more years, 7 more years! A lot of lads eventually went to bed last night absolutely raging, jesus that is no way to be

4 Likes