Irish Presidential results hub 2018

Liberals love democracy

6 Likes

And the cock crowed once

I believe it’s the biggest ever mandate that an Eire electorate has given to an incumbent president seeking re-election.

2 Likes

:rollseyes:

A lad polling strongly and they want to do away with elections. You, to borrow their phrase, literally could not make it up.

1 Like

That’s the real news story for me in all of this. SF have essentially been hoodwinked by a Wealthy WUM.

Crow crow crow

4 Likes

When was the last time an incumbent faced election? I actually think MDH might get the biggest percentage vote of any presidential candidate in the history of the State.

1 Like

Woolie gets it

:rollseyes:

TFK called this exactly.

1 Like

It was a serious mismatch from the off. Like me being interviewed for a job as Chief Justice.
MDH opposed by a few lightweights. Casey the only one to say what he felt. The rest were duds.

2 Likes

10 years of austerity and the looney rural far right can only poll 20%.

Ireland truly is a bastion of liberalism. It’s like the Saints and Scholars all over again.

TFK will have made a fortune. :pint:

1 Like

Michael D has had his card well and truly marked. It’s probably too late but he’ll have to cook his books very carefully in future.

1 Like

Is Ireland ready for a new First Man

It’s a vote against hypocrisy. Politicians and people who oppose traveller camps in their back yard wringing their hands when Casey called it as he saw it.

Higgins as incumbent and with all political parties bar SF backing him could hardly lose but two weeks ago he was at 75 per cent.

The longstanding member of the Labour Party, who implemented austerity, just won ffs

:joy:

4 Likes

:rofl:

From 1 to 20 in a week.The next election will be a free for all.I can’t wait.