Irish Soccer Players Abroad

2 Likes

This guy has been around.

Mandroiu scored for Lincoln today, means that should be enough for Shamrock to roof the new stand.

1 Like

This Finn Azaz ripping it up for Plymouth top of league 1. I wonder will he be called up for next month’s games.

He really impressed me when he came on for the 21s in Israel.

The type of player we badly lack too. I’d call up Smallbone, Hodge and Azaz next Month.

Hodge only just broke through the 21s side, will be a couple of years away from the senior squad.

Coming on for Wolves at the moment.

Oba hasn’t helped there, that one will be interesting

I thought Nathan Collins had a fairly decent game today bar the mistake for the Rashford goal.

Adam Idah back from injury and scored last night

Idah scored on his first start back after injury, which is good, sharp finish too. Omabamidele only on the bench.

Josh Cullen scored the winner for Burnley last night, first goal for them, I think. But is playing pretty much every game.

Seems like Obafemi might be on his way out at Swansea.

Smallbone not going well at Stoke.

Will Keane scored again the other night for Wigan, but Wigan are horrific at the moment, and I don’t know if he offers much outside of his finishing.

West Brom are much-improved since Bruce got sacked and Molumby & O’Shea are starting every game.

It was good to see Hodge get a game for Wolves, I do think he has a lot of potential.

Azaz at Plymouth has been injured since October after starting the season brilliantly.

2 Likes

Mistake? It was a lucky rebound

2 Likes

Ferguson starting up front for Brighton tonight.

3 Likes

Mipo Odubeko scored for Port Vale the other night, on loan from West Ham. What’s his story? Has he interest in playing for Ireland?

Apparenlty Molumby is ripping it up for WBA.

John egan scored a 96th minute equaliser for Sheff Utd last night with Enda Stevens assisting

Yes, 100% committed

A rovers fan i beleive

2 Likes

And he’s scored. 2 in 2 games