4 Likes

Ogbene equalises against Swansea.

Been very good tonight.

3 Likes

The boy Ferguson with a tap in v Stoke in the Cup

1 Like
2 Likes

Can the Celtic fans confirm this lad is a genius

This reminds me of FM where a player declares for Ireland but he’s not an upgrade on any of the lads already in the squad. If he was good you’d feel he’d have made a breakthrough at Celtic or declared for the Scots. Must sense a greater opportunity of game time with us.

Loads of tricks and plenty of skill but little end product & generally flatters to deceive.

1 Like

McGeady

Indeed. But less effective. :anguished:

Is Matt Doherty getting his game ?

I’m not even sure he’s played a minute yet. Definitely hasn’t started a game anyway

Last night was a very good night for Irish players in the Championship:

Andy Lyons has been playing pretty regularly since signing for Blackpool and scored two goals from wing-back last night, one of them assisted by CJ Hamilton.

Another goal & assist for young Tom Cannon for Preston, one of them assisted by Brady. They won 2-1 and he seems to be flying, starting ahead of Parrott & Delap. Browne, Cunningham & Brady were all starting for Preston, Parrott came on and Ogbene & Coventry were starting for Rotherham.

Ryan Manning also scored for Swansea; both Maguire & McNally were starting for Coventry.

2 Likes

Saw a video of him scoring at the weekend too. He’s in the U21 named today but will be pushing for the senior squad soon if he keeps that form up. A Liverpool born player I believe.

Evan Ferguson :clap:

Obafemi in off the bench for Burnley with the game in the balance

O’Shea out for the season with a knee injury.

Lovely finish for Cannon for PNE. Call him up Spock

1 Like

Ferguson not in the Brighton squad toady.

He’s been found out you’d have to say.

Spock ruined him