Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) šŸ

Iā€™ve seen him play a good few times. Some good games, some ineffective games. Menā€™s football is completely different

2 Likes

Hope not, heā€™s real potential

Long had discipline

Parrottā€™s differentiation is that he was a big, powerful, incredibly fast youngfella. As he steps up to big boy football almost everyone he plays against will be more physical than him. Does he have the skill or technical ability to differentiate him at that level?

2 Likes

He needs games.

He needs copping on

Shur heā€™ll only learn on the field in a game situationā€¦ Lads calling for him to be in around spurs playing 5 aside and u23s are clueless. Heā€™d learn more in the LOI than that.

I always used to pick Millwall in championship manager cos they had Cherno Samba. A great club

1 Like

Iā€™m scarlet for those who said Millwall arenā€™t a good club. Sent home with tae in their mugs

Parrot is potentially world class in Football Manager 2020 but he needs games. In my Villa save for example he never really progressed because Mourinho never loaned him out. This is a good move for him.

Ah here, lads using Championship Manager as a gauge to how a lad will get on in his career. Watch a few games for christ sake.

2 Likes

Iā€™d say after his loan to Millwall Parrot will end up with solid 15s across the board. He might even have a few 16s if weā€™re lucky

2 Likes

Hopefully his finishing is 17. Football Manager is great for pinpointing up and coming players. I remember signing that Tonali fella in a Southampton save around FM17. Top clubs after him now in real life.

1 Like

I think what makes Parrot potentially special is that he could have elite finishing and heading, together with really good physical stats. Thatā€™s a rare combination, you have to pay big money for it.

Would you play him as advanced forward, complete forward, poacher or what?

Would he be in the mould of a Maxim Tsialko?

Havenā€™t played this years FM but Iā€™d imagine advanced forward rather than a poacher. Whatā€™s the Ireland team like on FM after a few years? I managed to win the 2014 World Cup with Ireland on FM11!

Theyā€™re about as good as they are in real life, ie. pretty shite but just about within the top 30 in the world. Unless you run the Irish league for a lot of years and then they eventually generate a lot of good players. The new Football Manager is fairly realistic for that kind of thing, although Mexico and Turkey are mysteriously class in my game.

Weā€™d win the World Cup

Masal Bugdov

Has anyone seen Dan Crowley play yet, could he be a continental style number 10 foil to Parrott, Connolly or Idah ?

2 Likes