Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) šŸ

Iā€™d rather him in and around the Tottenham squad as back up to kane.

Iā€™d worry for a fella whoā€™s apparently hanging around with undesirables millwall may not be best for his development. I see Celtic were in for him too.

Millwall are a good, solid club. The stereotyping of the club and area around here is sickening.

2 Likes

Millwall are Richie Sadlier. Thatā€™s all we need to know.

A wonderful decent club

1 Like

Fuck Millwall

In the late '80s, I worked with a guy whoā€™s father had been club secretary at Millwall. Went to loads of games and then into the directors/players lounge after each game. Cascarino and Oā€™Callaghan were playing for them. When it was looking a little hairy, I told a few I was there from the FAI keeping an eye on the players.

1 Like

Heā€™ll get to play at Millwall and No doubt took advice from Harry Kane who himself had a loan spell there. Good move for him and he gets to stay in London and close to Spurs too to keep an eye on him. Millwall has Jayson Mulomby on loan last season and he seem to thrive there.

1 Like

Celtic wouldnā€™t have played him. This isnā€™t the 1970s, being a player for Millwall is no different to being a player for any other club

The Brits think Paddy is alright now

They had an Irish captain and manager in early 90s. If Parrott starts scoring there they won t give a jot about his nationality. I hope it works out for the lad. Staying in London also means Spurs can monitor him closely.

Ffs

Itā€™s not 1980

Millwall and Rochdale are sister clubs to us ffs

1 Like

Good move for Parrott. Star in the making.

1 Like

If Parrot can score 10+ goals in the Championship this season at age 18 or 19 then thatā€™s absolutely huge.

In fact if he got 10+ goals in the Championship thereā€™d be an argument that he should be Irelandā€™s first choice striker. I see David McGoldrick only got 15 Championship goals in the season that Sheffield United got promoted and he was 30 years old. I wonder would Parrot and McGoldrick play well together.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a hell of a two paragrapher, summed up with you picking Parrott up front for Ireland based on pretty much nothing.

Kudos.

3 Likes

Very true although if rovers get to the Europa league final and oluwa is top scorer id have him upfront for Ireland

1 Like

I reckon if Aldo makes a come back and manages 10 goals in the Chanpionship he could easily partner Didsy.

2 Likes

Parrott is behind Obafemi, Connolly and Idah at this stage. Heā€™s done nothing in menā€™s football

Wait till October and youā€™ll change youā€™re mind. Parrott is an outstanding talent.

Thereā€™s 100s of outstanding talents about the place. Very few have the application to cut it at the top level. Anthony stokes was far more talented than shane long for example. Long has had a much better career though.

1 Like

Ravel Morrison says hi.

1 Like