Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

Makes the omission of Dara O’Shea and Ciaran Clark strange.

I’m baffled by this squad to be honest.

2 Likes

Yeah Dara O’ Shea of West Brom surely worthy of a place in the squad too.

1 Like

The inclusion is Parrott over Obafemi is bizarre.

Although I’m pretty sure I saw Troy Parrott in the IFSC recently and he and his mates stopped me getting clamped so I’m pleased to see him in for that reason. Even if it wasn’t him.

3 Likes

Hourihane is an interesting player, on form he’s got good stats for chance creation in the EPL, but he can also be invisible for certain matches. I see him in competition with Hendrick, who has offered little for Ireland since the last Euros

Not sure what Parrott has done to warrant inclusion over Obafemi. Also wouldnt be too upset over that tweet, he coulda said a whole lot worse.

Is there any risk if a prejudice against the plastic paddies in that squad selection, Lenihan over Clarke?

Spock is a ham, he will likely get away with it as we have relatively solid players coming through who will give us a lift and will buy him time though.

1 Like

Bringing back Arter and to a lesser extent McCarthy kind of blows that theory out of the water.

I see the know it alls are out in force already, first fucking squad named and the whinging has begun.

@the_man_himself

Irish football journalists are gas/odd as fuck. Robbie Keane was being linked with the Dundalk job over the weekend and a few of them were having conniptions over it and how he isn’t anywhere near qualified for it.

Yet the same dopes would be falling over themselves if he was in the running for the managers job at the likes of Oxford, Charlton, Luton, Cardiff etc and telling us that it would be a great gig and stepping stone for him.

1 Like

More so @Big_Dan_Campbell

How have they taken the Italian summer camp coach getting the role?

1 Like

Huh?

You were saying the media were behind Kenny. They are already turning on him.

I don’t think @Big_Dan_Campbell is the media mate

What an odd squad named by an odd individual.

Kenny out.

1 Like

fuck spock

He hasn’t played a game yet

fuck me, “supposed to be class”
the footix’s are out in force at the moment
connor ronan is gone off again to Grasshoppers in switzerland as well - the EPL lads will be seething with this
( our neco williams, etc)

any word on the stream for the Tampere game mate?

1 Like