Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

Yep. Its free

he;d need his head examined to go near Dundalk
Matt Hulsizer appears to be a rather unpleasant individual to deal with and tbh i wouldnt be suprised if this goes the way of Arkaga in Cork in 2008 and they are gone
the made a loss of 1.2 million last year , investment in the squad was reasonable but then you the signings if Colovic and Gatt who Hulsizer basically insisted by picked in the team
they got 800k for wednesday , and would have got another 1.2 for progressing - now thats not comimg,
they havent put a cent into the ground and the object here was to progress in europe with the associated prize money
i reckon these boys are done, that weirdo from sky sports news andy burton came in as head of recuitment on salary bigger than any player-

edit - they now appointed some lad from italy as manager

Well above us ref facilities, sports complexes etc, that’s why the consistently produce boxers, soccer players

@Big_Dan_Campbell we had that chat before about Cowzer et al and that cabal of journos who just go about retweeting each others shite .
they are more reporters than journalists to be honest but to give them their credit they do actually try to report on football instead of writing about nonsensical EPL crap about Raheem Sterling or something- each one of them has their own podcast as well where they talk about the exact same things
they all hate the FAI as well which is a basic pre- req , a group of dundalk fans attacked ( literally) a gang of them in a boozer in alkmaar accusing them for lack of coverage - not the journos fault though you had the oirish fans all watching united reserves away to FC plod - that’s what paddy wants to hear about at the end of the day and read in his red top- he likes his EPL squeaky clean- the real shit he calls boring and the fans scum

Jeff Hendrick signs for Newcastle Utd

1 Like

Proper end of career move that. Shame

Who’d want the culture and sophistication of Milan when you could be living in Newcastle instead

Snippets of the Spock presser on the rte news :grin:

1 Like

I think it might be a good move for him. He would have just disappeared at AC Milan.

A very unimpressive speaker. I dunno how he motivates a team.

Presume he just welts a few hurls off the table like a normal manager

2 Likes

As I have said before, he would have been as well off doing another 18 months with the under 21s and building a serious rapport with them and left the current squad just come to the end of its natural cycle as a lot of them are late 20s and early 30s and the likes of Molumby, Parrott, Knight, Idah etc would also be a bit further down the line and ready step up along with himself getting another 18 months of dealing with media, FAI etc. Would have given him a great run in to the job and a better chance to succeed in my opinion especially if he had the 21s doing well at the under 21 European championships.

It’s not like the FAI are likely to get cold feet and get a bigger name in as they don’t have the money to do so.

3 Likes

You are right but given the circumstances of his hiring we’d have had to simultaneously announce 3 managers, with Roy Keane the probable second manager

Internationals dont need motivation. They need a gameplan. Bawling and shouting is for the gah.

1 Like

well we had trappatoni and nearly got to a world cup

1 Like

Bawling and shouting is for training in January . It has had its day . No good any more in the main .

1 Like

There’s a difference between motivation and bawling & shouting.

1 Like

Agree 100%

I’d prefer to see a coherent gameplan from Kenny. If lads aren’t motivated to play international football, when they turn up, you’re at a absolutely fuck all.

1 Like

Hopefully he can do both.