Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

Drop Coleman first game? Would be a big call, lay down a marker or piss everyone off. Hard to know. I’d agree though. Doherty is better than Coleman. Although possibly not in a back four where he’d be required to defend a bit more

1 Like

why didnt that spock prick pick obafemi?

7 Likes

Is there “history “ there ??

Bizarre

It’s a very hard one to call. You know what you’ll get from Seamus. I went with Doherty because hes in form and can get up and down.

doubt it

in form?

the EPL hasnt started

You’re in an auld humour there pet are you?

Egan needs to play in a back three,

1 Like

Connolly and Didsy would make a brilliant non scoring front line with Shane Long to come off the bench

He only selected 6 defenders in the squad. I don’t think hes gonna play 5 of them.

Its gonna be 4 at the back.

Dolph Lundgren

Coleman Duffy Egan Stevens

Hendrick McCarthy Molumby McClean

Long McGoldrick

Put em under pressure

McGeady is still a better option than 90% of that squad.

Aiden needed more love from the likes of cunts like McCarthy.

McGoldrick is out of the game tonight I think which is a bit of an issue because I think Idah is the only one of the rest that can play up front alone and he’s unproven at senior level

For all that I think Spock is an oddball I hope his tenure goes well as there is no doubting his heart is in the right place and has paid his dues. Hopefully we get a positive start tonight

5 Likes

He says he hasnt told his players his starting 11. I’m never comfortable with that carryon, I’d be hoping its not to become the norm as it was under MON.

1 Like

Does someone want to go to the bother of explaining qualification from here out…

We have the playoff against Slovakia next month. Winners of that plays winner of Northern Ireland-Bosnia in the playoff final. The two games in this international break are Nations League games for the next cycle so have no impact on qualification for Euro 2020

2 Likes

For the WC or Euros? It’s linked to WC also isnt it? - it’s a bollix of a thing that I havent bothered to date trying to get my head around.

Tbh I’m not sure how this Nations League campaign works with regards to the World Cup/Euros

1 Like