Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

Quinny really shouldn’t be next or near Virgin TV tonight

1 Like

That is the best looking Irish team I’ve seen in decades

What channel is this on?

Ooh matron

I’m glad it was one of the forums nice guys who picked up on that

1 Like

I have visitors so won’t be tuning into the live event. Nobody told mr having a baby would impact important things like this

3 Likes

anybody else actively hoping oireland lose?

Congratulation big lad :ireland:

You’ve got to let Spock into your heart mate

Its time to put on the green jersey for oireland pal

We’ll be over-run in midfield. We basically hardly have a decent player after the back 5.

Bulgaria are poor

Connolly is guaranteed a hat trick. Shane Duffy will be a colossus at the back, this ones in the bag

Brian Kerr maintains our back four is as good as any other country in Europe with a straight face.

I don’t think the bulgars will have the quality to do that . I see your point fully though.

I see a gang of yere publicans went to Dublin today for answers !!

1 Like

I didnt see that, I would have marched with them.

I’m building up my position for a revolution if necessary. Stockpiling arms, working on logistics, creating a few cells, developing contacts in Libya etc. However there’s been some cause for optimism in the past few days and I’ll wait until the middle of the month at least before I decide to strike at the State.

I think on paper it would probably be top 5 or 6 in the PL, it’s the best we’ve had in a very long time, on paper

We’ve always been solid at the back.

Are any of the playing CL this season coming ?? That said it is a very good defence but I would still have worries

I think it is a solid if unspectacular defence. I wouldn’t think it is as good as the defence a decade ago with O’Shea-St Ledger-Dunne-Kilbane who were a real solid unit with Given behind them.

1 Like