Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) šŸ

Here here

1 Like

He has it deleted now anyway :sweat_smile:

We need a team of ā€˜good ladsā€™.

Characters like Coleman, Whelo, McClean and Long cannot just be discarded.

6 Likes

Doherty is fucking disgraceful

Dan McDonnell predictably coming out to bat for Spock.

2 Likes

A bit harsh maybe but did anyone else get the idea that WWFC didnā€™t seem to fussed to keep him ?

As a few have alluded to, Dohertyā€™s habit of strolling back when he/we lose the ball is seriously irksome. Sometimes nobodyā€™s had a chance to fill in for him, thereā€™s a gaping hole on the right of our defence and heā€™s still ambling back with no urgency. His attitude is like a lad shirking any defensive duties in a social 5 a side, hoping the opposition mess it up so he can be given the ball again in an attacking area.

5 Likes

Two years is a long time to wait for a rebuild especially as the core of the squad are players 28 to 30. I have no issue if we fail to qualify for the Euros or next WC but I think everyone will give Spock time if there are greenshoots.

We have been cut open at will against Bulgaria and Finland and showed no attacking intent. Duffy and Egan who were an very solid partnership in the last campaign looked like two strangers playing together, Idah has one start at club level but plays both games with Obafemi at home. There are legitimate questions to be asked

5 Likes

We should be going all out to qualify for euros. You can start the rebuild post euros. Itā€™s bizarre to be starting a rebuild when we are actually close to achieving our goal.

He goes on like heā€™s Messi playing against Levante when he loses the ball. Ridiculous

1 Like

Adam Idah looks totally out of hes depth. A fit mcgoldrick would be a massive upgrade. Looks like i over estimated Molumby, miles off the standard at the moment.

Weā€™ve seen enough. TFK has made itā€™s mind up and is rarely wrong.

Spock out.

1 Like

I know he was good against the Danes when it mattered last year but in the previous year under MON, Doherty was borderline disgraceful attitude wise in a couple of Nations League games.

Molumby has potential but he couldnā€™t get into the Millwall team towards the end of last season

1 Like

They are kids who should first be become decent club players . Not fully fair on them .

His effort and attitude for a professional football there tonight was bottom of the barrel stuff. Even his body language is toxic

Doherty created Irelands best chance, his through ball to Rob. He did give it away a couple of times but he still looks the teams classiest player. It prob helps at club level when he plays an inside pass the mf can actually trap the ball, hold it and wait for him to get into an attacking position. His tracking back is a bit negligent but seems a trendy thing to have a pop at him.

I said it after the last gameā€¦if we canā€™t utilize his strengths then thereā€™s no point playing him. Coleman the better option as he defends and organizes better.

1 Like

To be honest I didnā€™t see enough of it but the media line to shitcan Coleman instead of him was nuts

1 Like

I call it as I see it. If the players around you arenā€™t up to your own supposed standards you donā€™t just amble around the place. Hes a fucking spoofer. He had one good pass in 90 minutes and 89 minutes of barely trying and he should get a pass?

1 Like