Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

Ireland 34th in World Rankings failed to beat either Bulgaria (59th) or Finland (58th).

1 Like

It’s already plain to see that it will all end in tears for Kenny. A tuppenny bit manager in charge of a group of grossly overpaid wasters is not going work. Why? Because when results aren’t forthcoming these overpaid cunts will go into hiding & throw him under the bus. These journeyman pricks are more worried about their tattoos & haircuts. Irish football is a dead duck. Its just a pity that old junkie Dunphy is not still on RTE. Because its clear to see we can’t even compete with the likes of Finland when we try to ‘play football’.

1 Like

There seems to be this idea, similar to the English media, in Ireland, that “hold on, it’s not good enough we “get beat” by Bulgaria or Finland”, as if it’s some kind of shock. Just because our lads play in the premier league, doesn’t automatically mean we should have a good international team. What about Spain or Italy? The British would probably call la liga and serie a inferior.
The ole ole ole days are well behind us. We’re on a par with Northern Ireland.

Glen Kamara controlled that game last night, a player Rangers fans are constanly slating. Im trying to think of someone who could play for Ireland in the Kamara role and all i can think of is Jack Byrne who unfortunately in my opinion needs to move to a stronger league to progress. Slim pickings for us.

Would Jack Byrne do a job for Rangers ??

2 Likes

I’ll gut you

2 Likes

Answer my question first .

Long, McGoldrick and the Brighton midget are our 3 best forwards by daylight.

Long

Brighton midget McGoldrick an other

McCarthy      an other

I wouldnt mind seeing Doherty wide right, he put the athletic lad who cant play in but he missed.

Brady has no gas tank, but I wonder could he do a sitting role with McCarthy. After finished very strong and percentage call is probably him and McCarthy really for a playoff. Molumby looked very light. May

Obafemi must be there as goal threat if the bench.

My team went haywire there, O Se from west Brom shouldve got a run in these games too. Bilic is mad about him

Arter finished strong the last day having been poor.

Audio on

3 Likes

ex hoop James Furlong on the bench for Brighton tonight

2 Likes

Great to see.

He’s hardly 18 yet is he?

Trevor Clarke picked up an injury last week. Having no luck at Rotherham in the championship. Future Ireland left back if he can keep fit in my opinion.

born in 2002

1 Like

Italy 21s beaten 3-0 by Sweden, great result for us.

1 Like

Would Nathan Redmond be worth approaching? He’s mother is Irish. Be a good option on the right.

He has an England cap, would be our best player

Think he was already approached/asked if he had any interest under MON

In a friendly, can still switch.