Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

Maybe we’ll play a striker now.

Did @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy just out himself as a footix?

I’m sure Shane Long taking about ten touches to trap a ball will improve things

1 Like

Is Obafemi in the squad?

No

Sure hes as good as Connolly.

He is

He isn’t. Doesn’t look like he’ll be getting much game time for Southampton this season either

Are you fucking joking? He has as much first team games as Connoly at a better club with more competition for places. Southampton have about 5 or 6 strikers

Obafemi has started 9 PL games, Connolly has started 17. Obafemi has only played 13 minutes this season, he needs a loan. He also can’t play on the wing like Connolly can and like Connolly is too small to play up front alone

Racist

And Obafemi has the same amount of goals as him.

Obafemi is better than both seani and horgan. Disgrace he isn’t called in

He probably is but he’s not able to play on the wing and they can. Thought he would’ve been a good option for the other night though to drop Didsy a bit deeper and have him up front towards the end as he’s more of a poacher

Also I’m not sure how much importance Spock is putting on the Nations League. Knight is also performing at a far higher level than Horgan but he might want them to stay in the u21s

Ah Seani can’t play on the wing really and he can’t play up front on his own either. He isn’t get in at Preston this year is he?

Started 3 out of 4 this season. I think they used to always play him on the wing but seems to be playing as a striker this season

I dont think it’s right both he and Horgan got a call up before Obafemi.

Tbf Obafemi hasn’t played this season basically and as I said they are all too small to play as a lone striker and both of those can play on the wing. There’s no point in calling him into the squad and not play him (which is most likely what will happen Horgan and Maguire) when the u21s have a big game

Connolly and Obefemi both have the look of lads who could get heavy

The U21s have lost Parrot and Connolly and have a big game against a Covid weakened Italy. Obafemi should stay with them