Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

Paddy in a nutshell.
Dela is an amoral knacker in a suit. He has sucked the marrow from the bone of grass roots football, fucked the LOI and the FAI over his shoulder, but Muldoon’s like yourself applaud him for pulling a stroke. Ye simpletons, still dwelling in the oireland of comely maidens dancing at the crossroads, archbishop McQuaid and the Magdalene laundries are the kind of Yahoos who bitch about insurance premiums as their whiplash claim progresses through the mill. Ye still seem to think that somehow we are still a colonial subject, and it’s all coming from the Brits or something. I haven’t clicked on your 5 likes, but it’ll be a who’s who of slackjawed yokels.
Fucking idiots.

16 Likes

Oooft. Jaysus, stop would ya. He’s dead already

I’d love to see him take Woodward’s job at Old Trafford.

He’d be fantastic in transfer negotiations.

Nobody has ever done more for grass roots football than dela. The facilities around the country are amazing.

3 Likes

Agents would pay him fees to get deals done.
They’d even fork out for boob jobs for his floozies

1 Like

That would be amazing I could see a situation where United are playing Real Madrid in a champion league semi final in the aviva as their home tie or something.

It would be an amazing occasion.

1 Like

There’s been a murder. With one bullet you killed two posters.

Are Man Utd Dela’s team of choice in the English Premier League?

Yes he has sorted a very good friend of mine with tickets for games at Old Trafford in the past.

1 Like

Eamon Dunphy?

No.

A former Tipperary hurler actually.

Good bit of Internet this.

Dela regularly sorted out shane Ross for tickets for united games.

1 Like

My team for tomorrow
Randolph
Doherty
Duffy
Egan
Stephens
Molumby
Hendrick
Byrne
Robinson
Mcgoldrick
O’Dowda.
I presume mcclean will start but an impact sub at best going forward.

3 games witout Byrne - no goals, he has to start

It really was

Be hard for the players to have an appetite for tomorrow’s game so soon after the play-off heartbreak.

Shane Duffy won’t be happy with your ‘no goals’ stance.

3 Likes

McGoldrick out of the wales and Finland games.