Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

McClean has been wearing a mask for years. Proof that mask wearing is a cod

8 Likes

Who do you bring in? If Kenny wants to play good football, players like mcclean, Duffy etc who can’t pass the ball have to go.

:clap::clap:

Interesting to see how the Irish soccer media who “got their Barabus“ with SK being appointed , will react over the coming weeks .

1 Like

Financially I assume Kenny is on small enough beans so his contract and payout will hardly be reasons to keep him if it is deemed he is out of his depth

Can they afford an EPL calibre replacement without DOB footing the bill. Big Sam won’t come cheap

This is where we need a deal maker as the key man in the FAI. We had one but the footixs ran him out as he made them feel inadequate.

I imagine if this current team managed to get some push over goal or a deflected effort off Duffys arse it will be some kind of vindication for the media. There has been a mantra of spreading positivity which was no where more obvious than Kenny Cunningham in the England game given his normally manic depressive undertones. I genuinely think the media all want to see him succeed as he is a product of the league of Ireland but at some stage if this continues it will be an easy enough decision for the FAI to make.

1 Like

€300K

1 Like

SRFC, Ireland’s number 1

3 players in the squad

Hopefully MrKenny gets time to turn things around and the vocal begrudgers don’t hound him.out

25 Likes

If only Shane Duffy could turn like @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy!

9 Likes

But Kenny doesn’t talk to shamrock rovers players they say.

Mr. Kenny no less… Brian Cody wouldn’t get a tune out of the useless fuckers.

Whilst I think the correct decision is to allow him some time- it did take mick o neill ten matches to get a win with NI so look there is precedent when trying to bring in a system… we could argue that all day and what not but the bottom line is finances
finacially the FAI would be looking at the likes of Noel King, Vinny Perth or someone at that level, id imagine NI are paying Barraclough more than kenny is on here as well
There is no money so unless he resigns which he has no intention of based on yesterdays post match we need to knuckle down here really ofr some fucking inner city cab driver from a council estate will be managing the team… oh wait

Keep them coming :shamrock:.

Think we are a bit short on proven winners in the squad for Wednesday. Mad to think Joey O’Brien hasn’t got a recall and Grace/Scales are still being overlooked at centre half. We’ve already lost out on Pico

1 Like

Mr Kenny

Show some respect

I thought we played well yesterday but up front we have nothing. With hopefully Robinson, Parrott and Connolly up front in March we should be a different team. Unfair to judge without a full squad in my opinion.

What’s up with this guy?

Is he a junkie they picked up off Amiens Street?

5 Likes