Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

Agree with all of this. Mr Kenny needs time

one of parrot’s pals from crumlin

2 Likes

If we score a goal against Bulgaria it will be difficult to argue against building the team around Shamrock Rovers

6 Likes

Fucking have it :clap:

A strong Shamrock Rovers has always meant a strong Ireland.

2 Likes

Forgot about last night’s game thankfully… Sounds like another away mission that Spock made a fuck of.

Spock?

Grow up

6 Likes

The whole forum is behind Mr. Kenny. Fall in.

He has set us back 23 years.

They should be getting in a championship or league one manager or the equivalent level in mainland Europe to manage this bunch of misfits.

I thought it was on at 6pm but had prioritised the hurling for live sport viewing yesterday. I undertook some family duties after the Limerick game, with the plan to catch the second half from 7pm.

Flicked on the Live Score app at around 6.53pm to check the half time score and saw Wales 1-0 Republic of Ireland “90. I let out of a “fuck sake” then, but I probably didn’t miss much.

I would be delighted for Kenny if they get a win on Wednesday night. But is there something to this theory espoused (cc Dictionary Derek) by @the_man_himself that it might be beneficial to get relegated in the Nations League?

91 drawn Munster Final in Cork.

Samantha Libreri. She’s a Hoop.

1 Like

She has some hoop :kissing_heart:

I went straight from the Munster Final to redzone myself. I forgot that Ireland were playing and I’m now delighted that some idiot laid out these fixtures forgetting that no one would be watching them while NFL was on.

Idah out which is good news. A traffic gone be more effective than him up front.

1 Like

You wouldn’t forget if your beloved British teams were playing.

You’re bang on. Limerick, Liverpool, Patriots…,… >Ireland.

I have no clue how this nations league works. We lost a playoff to Slovakia but were still playing nations league games after it?

It’s a new Nations League campaign