Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

The camp are so riddled Alan Kelly has had enough. Only Klopp can save him now

He should be focusing on rebuilding the Labour Party anyway

The stats man is a much better goalkeeping coach.

Spock hounding out good men like Alan Kelly now - when are we finally going to say enough is enough!

1 Like

Ger Dunne has got this

Why would a goalkeeping coach have to make a statement that he’s not travelling with the team? Nobody cares and nobody would have noticed anyway.

this is brilliant - Bill is a stone cold legend
Thats a very good appointment btw

Asked what the new person’s exact title would be, Hulsizer said: “Boss. I don’t know how else to say it. I don’t care if you call him the Pope of football in Dundalk, it doesn’t matter. He will be there to boss.”

Kick the pope

Which would you prefer tonight? A nil-nil draw - another game without a goal but at least not a defeat - or a 2-1 loss - a goal at last but yet another defeat?

A scoreless draw with an 80% (or higher) pass completion rate would leave me salivating.

1 Like

Death by electric chair or lethal injection?

When is the prem league back @Perez2017?

We beat these chumps convincingly with a scratch team that had Mark Travers, Josh Cullen, Scottie Hogan, Alan Judge, Ronan Curtis etc starting back 2 years ago. Spock needs a 2 goal victory here at least and give up the poor mouth about absentees.

1 Like

if byrne plays, we will win

i guarantee that

1 Like

If Byrne plays i will be fully back on-board the Ireland train… until then i’m firmly off it.

1 Like

What would the expected goals numbers look like?

Take a draw just to avoid relegation

Byrne should start.

I believe that Mr Kenny will do the right thing.

1 Like

Bulgaria are riddled as well. This is effectively a B international

If Parrott doesn’t score tonight we can forget about him.