Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

Sean Maguire will probably start in place of O’Dowda or possibly Ronan Curtis.

Would they not give Curtis and Molumby a run.

OK

Change Brady for O’Dowda on my second team and go with that

Molumby isn’t on the squad
Cullen might get a go if Brady goes left wing.

throw a dart at curtis/collins/parrott mate

I’d love to see Burke getting a run

Molumby suspended I think

The Bulgarians are really poor and we are odds on, there should be no lack of motivation so we should surely get it done.

Would like Parrot to get a start, they could do worse than partner him with someone like Shane Long who will run the channels hard and occupy centrebacks. If not Long then Robinson but a Parrot cameo and a goal would be great for our morale.

Play Brady and Hendrick tight next to the midfield 2 to make up numbers. Weve no raditional wingers anyway We need to vary it.

You can say that again.

2 Likes

Don’t think we have the players for 433…A Moyes Everton era tight 442 is what our resources say

I think about 5 lads you listed there aren’t on the squad

4 Likes

The majority of the players you mentioned there aren’t available mate

Shit!

All I know is they’ve had 9 (nine) lads ruled out with COVID-19, but I’m not sure if their ponytailed and stereotypically moody striker from the September game is one of them.

I’m beginning to think I might not make it in management

1 Like

I think this afternoon is the absolute nadir for Irish football. Lads worried because O’Dowda is injured.

1 Like

A one footed winger with no pace!

If O Dowda is out we’re in bother lads.

1 Like

We’re fucked without O’Dowda.

Callum O’Dowda is a COD

5 Likes

Bulgarians are going through what we are a little.

Hristo Stoitchkov era to the Petrov/Berbatov era, and now the real lean years.

We had our excellent late 80s and 90s teams, had the Given, Keane, Duff era, then the Richard Dunne holding it together era… and now we are hoping like fuck Connolly and Parrot can drag us back.

He is a nice passer and has a bit of vision alright, but he is slow and always cuts in, but we probably will miss him alright.