Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) ๐Ÿ

Soccer in Bulgaria like other Eastern Bloc counties Is suffering due to declining population , lack of funds & no immigrant population .

Sad to see . The 1994 team were really good side .

1 Like

We need to target the balkans for migrants if we want to compete

The Brazilian experiment never panned out. I was expecting Gort to be playing in LOI Premier division by now.

Itโ€™s obvious the problem is in Ireland itself. What we need is lads going to Brazil, Argentina etc and riding all round them, let the resultant offspring grow up in a proper football culture, then granny ruling everything in sight.

3 Likes

cc @Tank

3 Likes

Switzerland are the gold standard and Luxembourgโ€™s recent rise as documented by me on here previously has seen them get in on the action as well

2 Likes

Countries bordering the Balkans will be like counties bordering Tipp in a generation

4 Likes

Mickee

Serbia ?? How the fuck did they lose to that mob ??

What channel is this on?

Sky sports arena

1 Like

They really keep us on our toes.

1 Like

Serbia are of very dubious character

The saviour of Irish football starts up front for Millwall tonight

2 Likes

Looks like Irish young lads under 18 wonโ€™t be able to sign for British clubs anymore. Will be interesting to see how that works out. Average age of LOI teams could go way down

1 Like

Because of Brexit?

Yeah. Was word that there would be an exemption for Irish young lads compared to the rest of the EU but looks like FIFA wonโ€™t accept that

May also mean the very best Irish young lads going to the continent

Yeah the continent of Australia.

3 Likes

Iโ€™m going to have to process this.

It seems like it could be a great thing, it also seems like the English clubs will be forced to bring through english talent which could mean the english national team will get stronger. And that Irish lads would be left floundering in our inadequate coaching structures

Gut instinct is I dont like it

nope. it means there will be more money paid to Irish clubs for players going to England & more players will be going to the continent

1 Like

Irish players dont exactly fit the continental playing style bro.