Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

He was no good to us looking at his iPad anyway

They should get Mick back. Did a great job in Cyprus.

The FAI mentioned they needed to find a role for Robbie who’s still on the payroll :eyes:

they should call robbies bluff

send him to midweek games in paisley etc

The Duffer doesn’t seem to last long anywhere, has he an offer I wonder

I doubt it

1 Like

I wonder will Vinny Perth get the gig?

He is a bit of an idiot, from what I’ve seen of him as a pundit. He tipped England for the WC in 18 and then after the semi basically said the people who ever thought they could win were idiots.

I’ve never heard him give much on coaching bar play the right way, drill the young lads(twas tough when he was coming through) and school them well. I wouldn’t say Robbie is much coaching wise either.

Duff is an eejit

Is duff still with Celtic? He was a Rodgers appointment ??

No. He was with the youth team under Rodgers, then got promoted under Lennon to 1st team coach/assistant and then left when he got the job with Ireland

I’ve seen a few articles stating he’s highly rated as a coach with great attention to detail

He’s been through Rovers, Celtic and Ireland in not much over three seasons

St Pauli next for the Rastooler grand slam

4 Likes

The reply​:rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

the dundalk squad for next season is taking on a very international look
Great to see

Odd that the tfk footix are turning on one of the greats rather than a shit manager

3 Likes

That Louie Barry lad who scored for Villa last night is another defector from our underage teams

Another Birmingham Irish lad. Was with WBA then moved to Barca for six months before moving to Villa. @Plastic_Paddy would know the inside track on this.

Maybe we should just stop trying to steal English underage players

1 Like