Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

Shambolic organisation. Bring back JD

1 Like

Its probably a good way of getting the decent but not quite good enough for England lads to commit to us later on to get them involved at underage level. Probably more chance of yerman Barry playing for us at senior level than England

Some drama queen if that’s the reason he resigned

1 Like

Sticking it to the FAI over that but propping up the Delaney regime by criticising the tennis ball protests. :man_shrugging:

More likely he doesn’t like the way its going and doesn’t want a bombed out world Cup campaign on his CV.

To me that reads like he was looking for any excuse to get out. I dont see how a coach should be that hung up on the politics of the FAI.

1 Like

I’d say it wouldn’t take someone like Duff long to get shit sick of the FAI all over again.

Duff is a terrific fellow

1 Like

Jack doesn’t make the Apoel squad :man_facepalming:t2:

Not near match fit according to Dan McD

1 Like

Evan ferguson signed for Brighton at the weekend from bohs…possibly the most hyped kid we ve ever had
@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy was it his dad who coined the term gaddafi Zayed?

jaze kabia ex cobh shels and son of ccfc legend joined livingstone / Meadowbank thistle or whatever they are called now.
that’ll be one to keep an eye on

1 Like

What’s the Irish connection with Brighton and youth players?

I see Ben sahar came off the bench and got two in a 3 0 win… he was good striker im Israel for s while…was in la liga for a bit also

1 Like

+1

John Morling, works there as director of football, or maybe youth development. He worked for the FAI when the Emerging Talent programme started in 2005/6

3 Likes

Very informative. Thanks

1 Like

Get Big Mick back to Abbotstown…

2 Likes

Alan Kelly gone now. He has clearly lost the dressing room, says it all when your own coaches are walking out. If the FAI had any decency left they would sack him and get someone else in before WC qualifiers.

2 Likes

Was kelly the guy that complained

He claimed he wasn’t. I accused him initially with no evidence.

2 Likes