Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) šŸ

He made another pair of cracking saves last week.

he is doing grand alright
Rochdale is basically an ex LOI side as well and brian Barry Murphy is a sound fella
Great experience for him to be out playing at this age.
I had my fill of it last night of sky sports news ,they do a great re run there late at night with goals from every gameā€¦ Travers was beaten twice for Swindon alsoā€¦jesus Parrott is struggling at Millwall.

0 0 . both strikers replacedā€¦he stayed on the bench

Some bohs player stabbed to death last night

Thatā€™s josh Culling

is the rapist still in Vietnam?

2 Likes

Adam Rooney is back from injury (just).

1 Like

Solihull Moors have just the twenty (20) games in the next 6 (six) weeks.

Whatā€™s going on with him is it injuries?

Just not playing well

Hes fucked his career away already.

Forget about Parrott. Miko Odubeko is the truth

Hopefully just a bad run of form. Still very young

He isnā€™t yet 19 ffs

yeah had a bad injury at the start of the season
Championship football is tough going compared to the u23sā€¦ Millwall will do him a power of good tho- will be intersting to see how that loan plays out by end of season- physically he should get a lot stronger anyway ā€¦ there is a bit more football in the championship then say league 1- if he drops down there heā€™ll be getting the absolute shit flaked out of him week on week and id be concerned then tbh as he could easily slip away
but yeah for god sake - heā€™s still a kid

1 Like

lads is dozy ogbene still at rotherham ?
did he declare for nigeria with that big cork acccent on him i wonder
i see trevor clarke is around the squad also a bit now as well

Yes, Clarke doing better than I thought

1 Like

Harry Kane didnā€™t set the World alight on some of his loan moves. Plenty of time for the chap.

Wrong attitude, wrong company. Wrong un. Needs to be sorted now, but it may already be too late.

i agree

this just dosent read well ladsā€¦
what does he mean " there was nothing i could do"
Nothing he could do to prevent Mick being sacked ( obviosuly) or there was nothing he could do to back out of the contract, Iā€™m assuming itā€™s the latter and if it is and youā€™re an APOEL fan or member of staff it dosent exactly sound like Jack Byrne wants to be at your clubā€¦

ā€œIt is different over here. Itā€™s a different style of football and itā€™s something I just have to get used to now and just crack on. Because Iā€™m here for two and a half years. Iā€™m enjoying the first month so weā€™ll see how it goes.ā€

WTF - " its different, something i have to get used to" ? - lads what the fuck? nobody is forcing you to go to work ā€¦ this just reads very poorly

If this is a fella in a team of engineers, designers any job - that attitude just stinks
in fucking public - you always say how delighted and honored you are, etcā€¦
look im all for honest interviews, intervews with 99% of soccer and gaa players are appalling scripted dross but sometimes , given this lads previous youā€™d have to question his constitution

1 Like