Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) šŸ

100% agree with both these statements.

The Goalie is the captain on the field for the defence and the back four/three/five. What he/she says goes and (s)he is the voice of where people are at, positioning, threats, organising the defence of free kicks and corners.

Specific goalkeeping coaching is a bitch! So, so hard. Youā€™d be bate after a good session. Did a few great ones with Phi Harrington who kept goals for Cork City back in the day. Excellent coach.

Goalie?

1 Like

A gas man. Heā€™s still going hell for leather below in Rochestown Park Gymā€¦when itā€™s open.

A goalie coach is key alright.

1 Like

A member of your family was a very promising goalie. he was involved in a team with us as a very young chap - getting the best of coaching. I thought heā€™d go to the top

He went over for a couple of trials alright but not sure what happened. Wouldnā€™t be that closeā€¦ Heā€™s on 2fm now I thinkā€¦

thatā€™s the chap. Nice bloke. Iā€™d say he just went the way of music.

Ah yes :clap:

Nicky Byrne is your cousin?

8 Likes

It is Jennifer Zamperelli.

1 Like

No, no , noā€¦ Nicky is too pale to be of my bloodline

@Thomas_Brady is of Arabic origin.

Steve mcmanaman was on about goalies ball last night

Steve McManaman is a cock.

3 Likes

Doherty on the LHS tonightā€¦
heā€™ll have a cracker here now and spit in mick maccartys face who did everything he could to try to make this happen to accomodate coleman

Heā€™s playing very high when they have the ball, next to Son and Kane

No way we get this kid

Jack Byrne starts for APOEL
the irish lads are doing a proper job on celtic I seeā€¦ connolly and macgrath on LHS of a 5 man mid

Conor Hourihane on the score sheet again for Swansea

James McCarthy crocked again

Mr Glass. Dara Oā€™Shea went off early for West Brom.