Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

The Under 21s played Wales in some Sunday league pitch I see

1 Like

Thierry
Thierry
Thierry!

eoin Doyle still banging them in

Would of liked to have seen Parrott, hopefully gets a half.

Long hasn’t scored since October 2016 ffs

Guessing back to 4-3-3?

The Shane Long bashing always seems harsh to me. He’s scored 17 goals for Ireland, not far removed from the revered Niall Quinn’s goal scoring stats. He barely played under Mick McCarthy at all so I’d say that stat isn’t as bad as it seems. I’d say he hasn’t been a starter since 2017.

He’s 34, certainly not the future.

1 Like

Yeah that’s a strange one by Kenny. Totally at odds with his supposed youthful approach.

1 Like

:vulcan_salute: is a prick

Hard not to think the Rovers players were right that time

You were sceptical on Spock from day 1 and it looks like you’ll be 100% correct. Who would you replace him with?

Hughton

1 Like

He’s done a decent job everywhere he’s been. He’d be a coup.

Spock just on rambling there. Looks and sounds a bluffer. Spock out…

2 Likes

Think we have a match specific thread, bhoys. Will we take the chat over there?

1 Like

He’s scored 1 goal for Ireland in a competitive international which he started. He must be close to 1 in 2 in friendlies for us though

Long like Stephen Hunt and Mcclran up until the 2018 campaigns was one of those lads who would come off the bench with plenty of energy and add a bit of a spark. They would then get a start the next day out and be hopeless. It was a recurring theme.

Luxumburgers 1 Ronaldo 0

Their manager is very pragmatic. Did a brilliant job when they had fairly limited players outside Ronaldo but not sure it’ll work out with the more talented lads they have now

1 Like

Give Kenny a new contract.