Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

Kenny was asked about his starting 11 last night.

He still hasn’t finished answering the question.

4 Likes

Ger Gilroy concluding at the end there that Stephen Kenny isn’t desperate, even if the Irish population might be. Somehow I think more than 12 months and 11 matches without a victory constitutes desperation.

Predicting the starting eleven for a friendly is tough ask, but be surprised if Racing Posts efffort will be accurate

Troydinho up front :clap:

Harry fucking Arter is in the squad :eek:

Christ how does mcclean still get a game?

4-3-3 with Jim Collins in the Bobby Firmino role?

1 Like

Graeme Burke is a far more effective and technically proficient player. Should be in the squad at least. So much for Spock being a friend of the league of Ireland.

Why not give Scales a run left back instead of starting McClean at left back?

1 Like

Parrott gets some chances based on sweet fuck all

1 Like

Cringe

Graham Burke has 4 goals in 14 games this season, 2 of which were penalties. @flattythehurdler 's mate is performing better for Rovers

1 Like

Andorra lost at home to Cape Verde 6 months ago, on that basis we have a reasonable chance at a result here.

I’m expecting the boy Parrott to break his duck here tonight.

1 Like

If someone told you that was a skit you’d believe them

the maclean thing is 2 fold i believe

1. in this era of “Mipo’s” the guy genuinely loves putting on a green shirt, you do need some of that despite his obvious lack of ability and intelligence, id imagine in the dressingroom he’s brilliant…you’d go to war for him

2. populist - drop maclean the celtic brigade will be up in arms, there is still an enornous footix/celtic type supporter who despise the concept a player can come from the LOI and be better than what we have, they turn their nose up at it… Maclean is a LOI product BUT the whole Derry, james maclean he hates the queeen means he represents something else, and like it or not we need to accept that this type of individual forms a core of the ireland support… Spock cant loose that

1 Like

I think McClean at LB is attacking intent.

Peter Collins is a great pro

Does Kenny have a genuine speech impediment or is he just an obtuse moron?

A detail orientated introvert. Type of fella who should be doing the analysis or logistics. Should be nowhere near the senior management role

4 Likes