Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

anyone else let a big cheer out of them when parrott got the first?

2 Likes

Not many here mate, they were all hoping Ireland lost, suit their internet agenda. Its tough at the moment but look at Scotland, lost to Kahazstan 3 years ago but now have a very decent team. I think we will turn it around in the next 18 months. Whether Kenny will be there to implement this turnaround i doubt it but at least he has got the wheels in motion.

1 Like

jesus mate, you’re right but that’s some kick in the stones :smiley:

It’s very similar to UCD Super League.

I got the schooling of my life from a fifty something Damien Richardson on the UCD pitches.

Shane Duffy’s Instagram from last night.

Ireland squad are away. A clip of James Collins’ walk on for their table tennis tournament. Wearing a robe and striding into the room to Sinead O’Connor’s version of The Foggy Dew. It’s actually very funny.

I’m now 100% behind Spock.

Ireland Ireland Ireland.

3 Likes

what spock needs is 9 dogged workhorses

bazanu to save everything and jack byrne whipping in all set pieces

then when zefri & armstrong are ready we should become like Roma under zemen

2 Likes

Is Zefi at Rovers? Is Armstrong declaring for Ireland?

If Spock builds around Rovers he’ll find himself locked in the dressing room again, firing out mumbled clichés to Tony O’Donoghue through the keyhole.

1 Like

think he is still there before he goes to Inter

Christ, you’d almost forget Ireland are playing a game later today.

Any sign of a team?

2 Likes

Another random wan doing punditry on RTE, what a shower of cunts they are forget about watching the Euros with them.

1 Like

Hourihane at it already.

Unlucky there great ball in.

Is there a full crowd at this?

Dr Tony will be hopping mad at home seeing this jam packed stadium over in Hungary. They must not know about the variants.

Kenny Cunningham reminding us what type of full back he was by giving out about full backs overlapping. “Pass it forward and stay behind the ball to help McClean.” That wouldn’t be much helo at all.

Yep. It’s a ground that you’d say the Tallaght Stadium could be if it were ever full, or finished.

Our attempts at retaining possesion are pitiful. Poor Troy is just doing shuttle runs defending, a great way to ruin our best attacking player.

1 Like