Irish soccerball nil - That boy Jinky will save us (Part 2)

Poor aul Spock, he needs to appoint more useless cunts around him that no one will want.

a few good years in England and then back to the hoops

1 Like

Spock Junior.

Must get the flair and spontaneity from the mother’s side

5 Likes

Jim Goodwin’s Aberdeen dumped out of the Scottish Cup by sixth tier no hopers Darvel.

2 Likes

good news, he can go to a club that appreciates his talent

a good result for Oireland

Just admit you were wrong mate and that you backed the wrong horse in Goodwin

Diet Spock. Another dud

1 Like

@Spidey Any FAISTAFF presale code links?

1 Like

Seanie Maguire gone to Coventry, on loan initially

1 Like

Obafemi to Burnley and Coventry on loan to Rotherham

3 Likes

Great move for Obafemi as long as he gets and stays in the team. Burnley as good as promoted already.

4 Likes

Ya big chance for him. 22 now, needs to kick on

1 Like

Burnley should suit him, good footballing team make plenty chances. Came back from a goal down against West Brom there the other week, who’d be strong like. Played right way all through.

Young Costelloe there from Limerick I think, gone out on loan to league 2, very strong, needs a bit of refining.

Half the Irish team will have played for or are playing for Burnley at this stage

Hendrick
Collins
Brady
Cullen
Obafemi

Things are starting to look up a bit.

Two decent keepers, three if you include Travers as well who has played a lot of premier league games this season, though he is in and out.

I think Collins is the best player we have produced in a long time. In time O’Shea or Omobamidele beside him.

Doherty’s been decent for Spurs anytime I’ve seen them, one of the few performers of a bad lot.

Molumby supposedly flying for WBA. Cullen going well for Burnley.

Ferguson a huge add. Obafemi hopefully get going now as well.

There’s the bones of a decent side there. Still lacking a bit of creative spark. And I think we’ll need to get shot of Kenny and his sideways passes to nowheresville

2 Likes

Good post.

Go to four at the back again.

Baz
Doc Oma Collins O’Shea
Cullen
Knight Mol Brady
Ferg Oba

Struggling for left sided players. A far cry from the halcyon days of Harte, Kilbane and Duff

Smallbone and Hodge doing well of late too.

Festy right back, doherty left ?