ROI v's AZE & SRB

The lady pundit wasn’t great tbh.

That was an odd call. McClean indirectly replaced him and it resulted in Coleman and Doherty moving away from the roles they did well in the other night.

2 Likes

Hard to see a contract extension for Kenny beyond this campaign.

Yer man Johnathon Hill doesn’t fancy him at all.

Watching the highlights now on Sky Sports. Coleman was terrible for their goal. No idea why he doesn’t fully commit to closing the goal scorer down. He’s very casual. Yer man spends ages looking for a pass and belatedly shoots. Even at that, he didn’t shift the ball out of his feet at lightening speed when he finally decided to shoot. Coleman should have been right in his face to block it. I have a feeling Bazunu might have done better too. He may have been fractionally slow to react.

1 Like

Jim Goodwin the man for me if Kenny goes. Doing a great job at St Mirren. Eddie Howe best of English options but couldnt imagine he’d touch it.

Fucking hell. 5 of Ireland’s last 15 competitive goals (admittedly this goes back 4 years) have been scored by Shane Duffy :grimacing:

2 Likes

How many of the players apart from Jamie McGrath have heard of Jim Goodwin?

You are a great man for his law :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’d argue it’s quite an attractive job now for any one out of work.

Pretty much rock bottom so expectations will be at an all time low.

Young squad too.

2 Likes

John O’Shea as assistant. Be a good duo.

Until one of our front men come good we are going nowhere. Hopefully Obafemi might start firing at Swansea.

Shane Duffy has scored as many goals for Ireland as Johnny Giles

3 Likes

Benito Carbone is the Azerbaijan assistant manager

2 Likes

Ger Dunne needs to be handed the reins

Ollie Horgan surely.

2 Likes

A fantastic day out roaring on Kenny’s Kids

2 Likes

The team probably would be better with a double pivot in a 4-2-3-1…we definitely lack a bit of athleticism in the middle bar maybe Browne.

Seedorf was an unbelievable player, wouldn’t say he was underrated or anything but not sure I ever saw the guy give the ball away all the same.