Irish soccerball nil - That boy Jinky will save us (Part 2)

The media campaigned for Kenny to get the job so that’s why their goodwill persisted for so long despite the evidence staring them in the face. Hence the strange framing of different failures as being the fault of others & repeated focus on bad luck, injuries & what not & spurious claims about Kenny’s other achievements in the job making up for lack of results (playing style, bringing though new players etc).

1 Like

What do you think of our lack of quality at full back and midfield? How would you solve that issue?

By not playing a system that relied on having good quality at full back and midfield

9 Likes

change the formation

dont isolate the best full back we have

dont play a 34 year old league 2 player at full back

2 Likes

Shoot Matt Doherty the gutless charlatan of a husk of a man.

1 Like

Tell me what system so?

a 4-3-3 where it becomes a 4-5-1 out of possession against better teams. You double up on cover for full backs and can quite easily keep it compact. You can easily make it very tight by playing the midfield with 2 sitters. It’s very hard to break down. Mourinho loved it

1 Like

Lee Carsley will be the saviour of Irish football.

I still havent forgiven him that handball.

1 Like

What wingers would you play?

@Cheasty can we get a POWER RANKING of bald football managers?

Ogbene and Johnston

1 Jack Charlton
2 Jim Smith

End of rankings

1 Like

Ogbene on the right wing our best player the other night and yer man asking “What wingers would you play” FFS

2 Likes

I like Ogbene but he can’t get a game for Luton at present. Decision making is poor in my opinion.

Ebosole, Moran, Johnston and Ferguson be an exciting front 4.

Front 4? What world are you living in sham.

Cork

4-2-3-1 bud