Irish soccerball nil - That boy Jinky will save us (Part 2)

They loaned him back to sweeten deal for Valencia and they could do it because they have two keepers.

Is it not down to Kelleher to push for a move as well?

He seems perfectly happy sitting on his hole.

1 Like

They obviously don’t want to sell him mate. It’s not complicated

2 Likes

He doesn’t appear too bothered about leaving either

Sure he’ll win fuck all if he leaves. He will probably play Champions league at some stage when the main man gets his seasonal injury. A league cup and FA cup run. All while getting well played. It’s not a bad auld life

Harsh on Forest.

He’d be as well wait for a proper club rather than going to a shit show like forest

I’d say they’ll sell Allison to Saudi or Madrid at some point and he must fancy himself against the Georgian fella, as he should. He is one of those lads that while he rarely saves one he shouldn’t, he makes very few mistakes and is very smooth on the ball.

He is shit

The more he plays the more people sees it

Liverpool dont trust him

1 Like

Szmodics has to play centrally. Left or right of a midfield 4 is a waste of his goal threat

Where is this being broadcast pal?

RTE news I think, ya it’s on it now.

1 Like

1-0 up late on via Curtis

1 Like

https://twitter.com/irelandfootball/status/1832125235317109089?s=46

2 Likes

Win our remaining two home games against Latvia next week and a huge one against Norway next month and we should nearly be guaranteed automatic qualification as one of the best group runners up on 22pts, it’s in their own hands now.

6 Likes

He is no relation to Jason McAteer.

Yea, looks like his wiki page has been edited from the last time I read it.
Some ‘correct’ info here I presume.

If we dont improve quickly we could be looking for a new manager after nations league. Greece will batter us looking at last night.

1 Like

Terrible optics, doesn’t seem to have any real interest at all. I doubt he will see the year out been honest, some shambles.