Irish soccerball nil - That boy Jinky will save us (Part 2)

He probably canā€™t get fai to pay for flights/accom

Time for Big Sam.

1 Like

Sure heā€™ll have footage of every game. He was only going to get to see one game anyway and cost the FAI a fortune in flights and accomodation.

Like I said itā€™s terrible optics particularly after the past weeks results, get your hole to a game a week and at least feign some interest. Heā€™s getting paid enough.

It was an atrocious appointment

Iā€™m starting to think this guy might be a bit of a spoofer.

Has he relocated to Ireland yet?

He has, spent the latter part of the Summer here.

1 Like

They didnā€™t get Martin o Neill to go to games either did they it was all Roy Keane.

Presume paddy McCarthy will be doing similar

I was optimistic but the whole JOS thing has completely soured things there is a feeling of a power struggle rather than a transition of management set ups, I wouldnā€™t be one bit surprised if Oā€™Shea is seen at Brighton tomorrow to make it even more bizzare.

MON is only a fucking prick.

Or else the Icelander has played a blinder.

Heā€™d two impossible tasks on his hand and let o shea be front and centre for them.

Nobody is calling for John o shea to get the job now.

I think fellas need to relax. Players are low on confidence. We were playing well v Greece until the disallowed goal.

Confidence is a huge issue.

3 Likes

JOS should never be involved with an Irish set up at any grade again. Lovely fella, decent player but he hasnā€™t a fucking clue about coaching or management.

1 Like

Has Oā€™Shea any Club commitments these days?

The Irish International manager would actually be better off based in England than Ireland. Or at least split their time 50:50.

He should be out meeting the players after games and building a trust.

No he was with Wayne Rooney in Birmingham. They wanted him to stay on but he left for Ireland.

A lackey for Rooney, thatā€™s his level.

Iā€™m not so sure on that. He has his uses.

Your man paddy McCarthy is meant to be rated at Crystal Palace and youā€™d think heā€™d be doing the coaching.

He had to drive Rooney to training most mornings he wouldnā€™t pass a breathalyser.

I think we need to get Glenn Whelan back involved in some capacity.

Rooney is closing in on another sacking at Plymouth id say, he will be involved in the Irish backroom team by Christmas.

He done ok at derby didnā€™t he