Irish soccerball nil - That boy Jinky will save us (Part 2)

I wonder how mick McCarthy feels now.

Unaware of tonightā€™s result Iā€™d imagine

Good move Iā€™d say. Their keepers are shit

5 wins from 24 matches. 21 goals scored.

Iā€™d say he could oust Alex McCarthy. Better than being back-up to Pickford at Everton I would think.

Can all the fellas clamouring for him to get a new contract make yourselves known there.

I was only listening to it in the car but it sounded horrendous.

Joe Molloy says Kenny will be under pressure, but we are suffering while moving from the old style to the new and its a teething pain etc. FFS.

We havenā€™t the players to play the game he wants and he canā€™t change tack now as he billed the whole shitshow as a working in progress to this new style. International teams donā€™t have enough time to develop players, they have to be able to play rhe style already. We donā€™t have to go back to Trap but we need to bring a lot more long ball into it. We have absolutely no chance of passing a team to death.

I donā€™t think its a coincidence your man Barry is gone and things have gone to shit again.

Think heā€™s zero wins in 9 in the nations league.

We are basically out of the fucking thing already and it only starting.

Egan, Duffy, Coleman, Hendrick, Robinson, Stevens,iā€™d drop the whole lot of them. At least Knight and Collins look proper players. Obafemi should come good too.

We need to beat Armenia at home to stave off relegation to the C tier Iā€™d say.

Shaun Williams holds a very special place in Irish football history.

The only Ireland player to score a goal from open play in 12 Nations League games.

He needs more time

The Doherty haters have been proven very very wrong

1 Like

Finnan lived in Limerick until he was 2. Tommy Gaynor i think got a couple of caps.

He has to go

Itā€™s too early to panicā€¦ā€¦think of all the Eurovisions weā€™ve won. Unfair on the other 26 to be gobbling up every piece of pie on offer. In a time of impending austerity itā€™s best not to be traipsing around Europe whooping and hollering about the Boys in Green.

Was everything not thought to be going well two games ago though?? Some fellas were negative against him all along and it looks like theyā€™ll be proved right but the mood music after whatever the last game was definitely seemed positive. Id say a look back on posts here would prove it.

Sure the clowns on here only watched Doherty for Spurs. He is a huge loss for Ireland. Can actually play.

Wont start ahead of Alex McCarthy

Id be amazed if he does not.

Je suis Kenny.