Irish Sports Personality of the Year

To this day McIlroy has a mortal fear of narrow water hazards.

ah this is tremendous stuff :clap: :pint:

FFS Locke, I thought you of all people of your persuasion would know the difference between Ed Joyce and Eoin Morgan. Sometimes I wonder if you’re really a left footer at all.

pretty appropriate that there should be a golf course beside the bombing site in Warrenpoint - every hole represents one more Brit pig who got their head blown off

Let us never forget, that mickee is from Cobh.
Cobh, that spawned Stephan Ireland for one. Now maybe his affinity with urban dubs is the amount of Navy knackers that moved down there from the capital, but either way, you can definitely take the mickee out of Cobh, but you can’t take the Cobh out of Mickee.

& in 1 post Sid restablishes himself as a mover & a shaker on this forum- the previous 12 months have been wiped out of our memories

welcome back old mate,welcome back

Irish people in general are scared shitless of public speaking. It is something that should be encouraged in school. The Irish soccer team talk in bland platitudes too. Dunne after the Russia game made some interesting points but in general they come out with boring bullshit too. Sonia of course was epic in her ineptitude in front of the camera. Harrington is a boring fucker. The rugger buggers are generally better but most punters would have switched off long before the end of the game so noone gives a shit about their grace of god horseshit.

pretty ironic alright that 18 were killed.

POTY :clap:

ah what’s wrong now Kev?
no need to be getting personal, this thread is about the Irish Sports Personality of the Year.
You can get a seperate thread going about me if you deem necessary.

you need new material mickee.

Again the hypocrite :rolleyes:

Daniella Moyles is her name- a cracker. She was on that programme looking for a new presenter on TV3 a few years ago and I remember her since.

Dunno what the hell she was doing at this though?

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 544724, member: 48”]+1 - hard not to like that guy.

Would love to see him batter that Orange cunt Carl Frampton[/QUOTE]
Withdraw that comment and apologise please

Disgraceful from @thedancingbaby

Michael O Neill the manager of the year.

1 Like

Great decision. :clap:

I presume they nominated both the Cork ladies teams in an attempt to split the vote and prevent another vote rigging like last year. Cant think of another reason.

McKillop needs to shave that fucking thing off his face.

some jockey i never heard of with 0 personality

Is it not that McCoy fella?