Irish Travellers - A Proud Ethnic Group

Up yours @glasagusban

Youā€™re agreeing with Patt the Lad now? How far you have fallen.

In fairness, pal, you bring it on yourself.

2 Likes

Maybe so but whatever I do I donā€™t deserve marauding pack of uneducated dangerous dirtbags with two-toned haircuts causing general mayhem and not a law enforcement official in sight to deal with them.

So CAB shouldnā€™t be brought in? I donā€™t suppose you have to suffer too much in the leafy suburbs with traveller packs.

You must be in Rathkeale so Batt. Heard that they now make up the majority in the town. A cultural hotspot of sorts. You have my sympathies.

Bruff, Kilmallock, Doon, take your pick.

1 Like

Bruff would be one of the nicer rural spots in limerick I would have thought.

The fuckers are an issue around the Bruff area according to people dealing with them.

I wouldnā€™t have Bruff or Doon down as big tinker spots, are you sure?

From the Horses mouthā€™s.

Iā€™m not doubting your sources pal, but I would have Doon and Bruff as nice places generally, my main issue would be with the crowd off the Kilmallock roundabout, who robbed all the gear in Bawnmore, shocking form even for scumbags.

1 Like

I hear croom is being overrun with cunts these days,true or false

I think Murroe is full of scum bags now? Maybe not quite travelers but townie types that were relocated with the regeneration thing.

1 Like

True.

Was Croom ever not overrun with them?

1 Like

I donā€™t know buddy Iā€™m not from limerick,going on what my work mates say no

Croom is a lovely middle class area in Limerick outside of the town/village itself which was always infested with apes who drink cider outside the post office.

It borders Adare which everyone would agree is lovely. Most people in Croom are sound same as anywhere else. Couple of apes are courting regeneration women and vice versa but that was always the case there.

That lot are a disgrace to Ireland, not just limerick. I donā€™t think you could find a single good word to say about them.

Fuck off with adare I hate it and every cunt in it