Irish Travellers - A Proud Ethnic Group

My home town.
One of them also bought me a pint in the pub later on.

What’s your problem so?

A grand bunch of lads, why were the Guards acting the cunt?

He is trying to impress the forum racists and get a few cheap likes

3 Likes

The guards or travellers?

2 Likes

They wouldn’t serve a guard

2 Likes

@Rocko can you remove the post that is causing the Flash file download?

1 Like

Didn’t you buy this fella a pint after he planted your wan?

harry, delete that post there will ya! cheers!

Murroe has gone dog rough. A lot of the scum from the city has been exported out there.

My cousin lives (renting and saving for a house elsewhere at the moment) in a big fairly new estate out there. Lovely house.

However in the last couple of years he says it has gone dog rough. One of the rapists from the Cratloe Woods asssult a few years back - he’s going out with a former partner of one of the Dundon’s - moved in a few years back but the council eventually got him fucked out AFAIK.

In more recent times some of the traveller Casey’s have been given a house and are creating absolute mayhem. Kids attacking other kids in the estate, stuff going missing etc.

Mind you it’s not politically correct to point this out as the snowflake brigade won’t have a word said against them.

1 Like

He said Mr Harty, who denies the allegations, does not represent a flight risk and was willing to abide by any bail conditions imposed by the court.

“He’s an ill man who leads a quiet existence,” he said.

Fucking solicitors.

The same man featured in the article above sees himself as the local King and is always harping on about discrimination etc.

Gives the rest of them a bad name, 99% of whom just want to live their lives peacefully.

:joy:

1 Like

When he isn’t attacking relatives with shovels obviously.

2 Likes

When he is not tooled-up

3 Likes

That cunt bating your one with the shovel should get 10 years.

Scumbag.

70 staples and a broken arm…he’s some hero.

They’re odd fuckers all the same.

A couple on front of me here about to board FR29 from Beauvais to Dublin pushing a big white pram which is covered in plastic. The husband was just told to get off the phone by security and the wife is giving out shit to him. My favourite snipet of his telephone conversation was “well if de cheques bounce dey bounce, nuhin we can do abouh dah!”

2 Likes

One of the locals in a pub I used to frequent was issuing rubber cheques and the bank eventually called him in and explained his account didn’t have sufficient funds to cover the cheques. He pulled out said cheque book and asked how much he was shy.