Irish Travellers - A Proud Ethnic Group

https://youtu.be/EThkE3QIk4c

1 Like

A couple of traveller lads who were power hosing driveways here have taken a dislike to the ice cream man. Don’t know what happened but there was a bit of agro at the van. :grinning:

He was over charging them for cocaine.

The ice cream man probably caught them robbing and gave them a good flaking

1 Like

That could be it. Travellers seem to think that things are free from everyone

The ice cream man whipped them its the coney way to get rid

Just like lefties so

I’d rather a few tree hugging lefties next door to me than any of those cunts. I was in Tralee yesterday and couldn’t believe the place. The fuckers are everywhere and doing as they please. One fucker in Lifestyle decided to have a game of soccer with his young fella while his daughter kept pulling at the rack of gift cards, eventually pulling them to the ground. This must have gone on for a full ten minutes until they called security who did nothing. I got talking to one of the security lads who told me that at any moment the race card will be used and the show is over. There were at least four examples of traveller types abandoning their vehicles wherever they wanted. A fine town on the way to ruination.

1 Like

Must’ve been hundreds and thousands for him to get that worked up.

4 Likes

Whipped the creamers!

Don’t think it was money. He gave one of the kids a calippo round the ear.

1 Like

They’re out in force in buttevant already for Cahirmee!

1 Like

Buttevant is like Armageddon while that fair is on.

They always leave the place in a disgusting state too. Culture, innit.

*disgusting in litter terms, Buttevant is a dive at the best of times.

They’ve a detour in place already to go by Doneraile

The proud traveller tradition of Slavery being practiced on the mainland again.

mainland?

TFK colloquial term for England.

1 Like

Better

2 Likes

Editing quotes is the lowest form of wit on TFK. Not surprised you’re reduced to that as @Fagan_ODowd has you chased from the forum.

2 Likes

The Hartey’s had a right good row in Pallas last Saturday after a funeral I hope @Rintintin wasn’t caught up in it.

1 Like