Irish Travellers - A Proud Ethnic Group

As far as I can tell that footage is from McDonald’s on the Hebron road.
Andrew McGuinness is son of John McGuinness TD and is only bursting at seems to take over the mantel when John calls it a day.
The halting site is directly beside McDonald’s and is occupied by an absolute shower of cunts. The regularly fire eggs over the wall at cars parked in McDonald’s. The cunts are out in their Silkies morning noon and night and love mart day on a Thursday when they can really cause mayhem.
The only sympathy I feel here is for the horse.

1 Like

Have you seen that stuff about the proposed racing track?

No Enlighten me

Apparently there is a proposal to build a sulkie racetrack opposite McDonalds

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000055057925#!/photos/viewer/?photoset_token=pcb.10213392570868254&photo=10213392568468194&profileid=586378314&source=49&refid=17&ft=top_level_post_id.1621526147859205%3Atl_objid.1621526147859205%3Athrowback_story_fbid.1621526147859205%3Athid.100000055057925%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1498892399%3A-8671441022603045276

That’s some fucking collision. You could watch it all day. The horse took a serious belt when you think about it, fucker was going full pelt than bang. Stone dead.
Tinker flying through the air, landing down the road somewhere like a useless sack of shit.

2 Likes

The rats scurrying down the road afterwards to pick at the corpses.

I find it hard to watch because of the poor horse.

That horse was probably at deaths door already.

It was probably horse suicide the poor capail. Head first straight into a pole.

Me too.

If so we all owe the innocent driver a public apology.

Speaking of the driver was there any word on their injuries? The way they flew through the air and the landing must have caused a bit of bruising. :slight_smile:

Nothing a spin in the Hiace cross country under cover of darkness wouldn’t mend.

I heard that the MacDonalds at that junction had to come to some agreement with residents of the halting site to stop the place being wrecked. In laws also tell me that some of the chippers in the town have agreements with travelers on providing them free meals in exchange for not wrecking or robbing the place. Seen it in action one night, I was in the chippers where lidl or aldi is and was behind some travelers in the queue, they give in their order which was a large one and then waited for the food, no money changed hands, I had to ask the in laws when I got back whats the story with that and thats what they told me.

The poor horse.

The power of culture.

1 Like

They also go around to each of the local businesses (there is a car dealership across the road) and they extort whatever they can at the end of each year.
McDonalds was built about three years ago and put in Ipads for general use for the punters. They were tied to the wall and the c@@ts still nicked them…

1 Like

I heard that story at the time and that they get a couple of quid from McDonalds to leave the place alone.

That wouldn’t surprise me eithet

Limerick county board should try that