Irish Travellers - A Proud Ethnic Group

I think I lost a day laughing at that.

When our little fella was in Hospital last year, we met a traveller family in the ICU waiting room. They had a young Teenage son who had spent large periods of his life in and out of ICU/Hospitals. It was quite clear that he had a tough life but they had a great faith and family bond. His Mum was in the waiting room with her two sisters. It latter transpired that her sister had a couple of children many years ago with the exact same condition as our little fella.

We knew that it had been a common condition in the Traveller community given that it is an auto recessive condition. One of the Aunts went down to their vans to get the memorial cards and they were the image of our little fella. We met them just about everyday at the hospital. They always inquired about her fella and we did likewise. When things were very bad for our lad, they gave us a prayer used in the Traveller community.

They were one of the nicest and finest families I have met. I often think about them.

4 Likes

Six months on from rupturing his achilles tendon Samson Lee has been selected in the Wales squad for the Rugby World Cup. I believe heā€™s in line to be the first traveller to play in the Rugby World Cup.

From Facebook :rage:

Wat a great day it turned out to be and a great victory for us hartys In Dis town now dat weve won or civil rights to havea pint around or own town der guna be new changes around here now

Can you translate to English?

I heard different TS, from what I heard locals are arming themselves in rural Limerick now and another Nally type incident is only a matter of time.

Local travellers told a successful court case against a local publican because he refused to serve them. That group of travellers had previously been barred from every pub in the town, now they have carte blanche to drink where they want

That is without a doubt. Only a matter of time before one of the robbing cunts is shot.

1 Like

Be some session on then.

My thoughts exactly. Best response Iā€™ve read here yet!

I genuinely heard that last weekend, be no harm eitherā€¦these cunts canā€™t be allowed get away with that shiteā€¦robbing elderly peoples houses for 20-30 euro, bastards deserve everything they get.

1 Like

This thread will be a bit like the holocost denial one then I reckon

1 Like

Imagine seeing one of those cunts in your house, any right minded man would be well within his rights.

Wouldnt even hesitate chief. Would do time for it if I had to

1 Like

Nally would sort them out good and proper.

Two warning shots after the event into the ceiling and no judge in the land would convict you pal, honestly these gangs roaming around robbing houses would have zero sympathy even from the leftist shower.

I would do it in a second, while I donā€™t have a licensed gun I would completely lose the head, be no guilt whatsoever.

Should be a bank holiday for Nally during the month of September.

1 Like

Have you an unlicensed gun? Would be easy enough get a licensed one if you joined a gun club?

You seem to be a tough guy.

Hey tough guy!

2 Likes

Does he even live out the Country?