Irish Travellers - A Proud Ethnic Group

I don’t have an unlicenced one, the mrs would panic if we had one in the house, otherwise I wouldn’t mind one but to be honest I don’t need one at my age.

In a few years when I have my own house it’s definitely something I’ll be considering though.

You still living in Limerick City area?

Dont have a gun but do have a broken goalies hurl under the bed with the band hangimg off

2 Likes

What has age got to do with it? The missus doesn’t have to know it’s there now does she.

I am indeed and I’m proud of it.

Where I am at the moment, there’s zero burglary’s. No tough guy act it just doesn’t happen, these cunts go out the country to houses they don’t go near apartment blocks.

Why are you raving about having a Gun so, pal?

Read back my posts properly Harry and after that stop following me around you weird cunt.

Read back 2800 posts? Fuck off.

I’ve not once said I’ve a gun you fucking ape, you are losing it badly here.

I just said to check my last 3/4 posts on this thread, and after that fuck off from around me.

What do you do in your spare time when you’re not hypothetically shooting travellers or threatening to beat up Tipperary folk?

Yet you advocate building more houses for them to rob

3 Likes

This is very unsettling from @The_Most_Infamous.

I always thought he was a traveller.

What’s it got to do with you Bandage…or dirty hands Walter alter ego…

Are you envious of lads with more masculine hands then you’re clearly soft skilled fanny paws…

I though you were going to win Big Brother

Well clamped rating

No, I’m more a Daniel man, Strictly all the way.

I doubt if @The_Most_Infamous has much spare time - the country is crawling with travellers and Tipperary folk.

2 Likes

There’s a shower of cunts around here backslapping each other as usual pal, nothing new.

Carryharry’s obsession is surely a massive letdown for his internet stock though :joy:

Any cunt that tells you he is crushing it and winning from Cashel is a fraud end of.

20-30 quid, sure they’d hardly miss that

You got me there you hurtful bastard. I’m finished with you now, learned my lesson good & proper.

Please don’t threaten to beat me up.