Irish Travellers - A Proud Ethnic Group

You were lucky. Majority I’ve met were cunts

I lived in norwood until I was 13 and had a fair few run ins with them even at that age.

Gwan Peter

The irony of a lad named Casey being the lightning rod for people to vote against travellers

3 Likes

You couldnt write the script!

I used to walk the greyhounds out the Childers road. The fucking cunts would have me pestered from the top of it to the bottom of it

They werent the worst crowd in fairness.

1 Like

Your posting mad tonight. Go over there to the munster rubby museum thread and acknowledge the bollocks your after making out of yourself

What are you shitting on about?

Spazarre spazarre

Are you drunk?

No. Acknowledge your error and up yer game son

You’d have the lads up by St Pat’s up by the crescent. The Childers road, ballysimon road. Southill ones.

They’d only be looking to buy the dogs in fairness but it was every day and they’d follow me the length of it

They were bad when living beside you I can tell you. But nowhere near like the caseys. I lived in georgian village for a few years after that and had a few instances in endas grounds with cunts

1 Like

It’s only a small minority of settled people who are anti Traveller and who give the rest of the settled people a bad name.

17 Likes

The heroin dealer Casey gang are probably the most vile type of traveler. Their almost complete control of Southill has been watched and allowed to grow for years. The various traveler gangs operating with impunity in Limerick as well as their Rathkeale and Askeaton connections need to be tackled but their ethnic minority status ensures that this will now never happen. We have to social justice warriors in SF have ensured this, I’ll never again vote for them.

4 Likes

Not the fault of the parties in government?

1 Like

Of course its their fault. I don’t really blame the scummy travelers but the system that allows them to operate is ultimately what is wrong. We have never had a party anywhere who would stand up to the traveler criminal fraternity for fear of being held up as somehow politically incorrect. Not one of them has said with regard to the situation in Thurles ‘look lads, if you don’t want the houses then let us know, we have a long list of people who’ll jump at the chance.’

3 Likes

The Looneys screaming racist at every rational mention of tinkers are doing the tinkers a huge disservice.
Imagine the progress these people would make in terms of health, shelter, education etc were they encouraged to act as the rest of us are expected to act.
The reason tinkers are ignorant, unhealthy, uneducated, non contributers, dirty, cold, rough, rude etc etc is because the Looney left scream racist every time the rest of us say we want them treated as equal to us.
The tinker environment will never allow tinkers to improve and progress.
The tinker environment is created and facilitated by the Looney left.

4 Likes

The deluded bitch thinks that tinkers invented trad music :smile:

“They’ll mock our accents and our culture but will sing along to folk music and Trad music that was a gift to the settled community from the Travellers”

This is pure lies too, genetically no different to the rest of us.

“My community was recognised as a different ethnicity to the settled community and this decision was backed up by scientific research”

6 Likes