Irish Travellers - A Proud Ethnic Group

See the video of the two Travellers bating the heads off each other in the middle of the road outside a Garda Station in Galway. The fight went on for 2 minutes and no sign of guard. All the while the travellers children sat in the car roaring out the windows “G’wan Daddy, g’wan Daddy”

1 Like

Not sure if that station is open yet.

Sure half the stations in the country aren’t open

1 Like

If the tinkers were fighting outside Krispy Kreme there’d be 40 guards there to break it up.

16 Likes

https://youtu.be/bhLVnEKvMAI

1 Like

Terrible camera work, the producer hasn’t a clue.Is there not a grant available to train up tinkers on proper media production, I find the poor quality filming & disjointed story lines ruins it all.

1 Like

But she wouldn’t get out, they hadn’t planned for that.

Yer man didn’t even take off his jacket for fuck sake. Usual traveller fight, handbags.

Pavee Point really need to get some of them trained up in camera work ASAP. They’re an ethnic minority and their culture needs to be recorded and archived like all other ethnic groups.

1 Like

With the sound on that is a disturbing watch.
@Matty_Hislop you will argue these people are entitled to behave according to their culture but that is not culture that is Oirish people engaging in child abuse right there.

What part of Limerick did that fight occur in? Outside a guard station too

2 Likes

Outside the gard station

That probably makes sense in your head, you gobshite. :smile:

Put the whiskey away.

1 Like

That’s in Galway

Where is that, is it near GMIT?

Across the road from it yeah

1 Like

The Garda station looks like a nightclub. You wouldn’t mind spending a night there. How many millions did that thing cost

Of course they are. What do you think explains their cultural differences? It’s largely down to inbreeding between a small population for 8 - 12 generations.

I was out cycling with my brother in law when I was a younger lad and we took a walk through plassey with the bikes. We encountered two of the caseys and they said nice bikes boys lave em there and walk on. The brother in law (in a southill accent which is the strongest Limerick accent) told them to fuck off or ill bust your fucking heads. They told us to carry on about our business. We were lucky. They are the worst. Cc @Bartholemew_the_Ladd

2 Likes

Surprise surprise, you know more than the geneticists that carried out the tests.