Irish Travellers - A Proud Ethnic Group

Pump up the wheels :smile:

Iā€™ll be using that

11 Likes

Looks like the refurbished oak wood in Shannon

I love the smell of campfire in the morningā€¦

I just assumed that was a wedding until the very end. Was it the women throwing the chairs half way through? Some tramps all the same.

Watch 2:43 the lad running around covering his head :joy: :joy: :joy:

Thereā€™s a bald lad there who thinks heā€™s Bruce Lee

A fella in a blue shirt hit another fella a woeful snakey dig from behind.

2 Likes

Same cunt then was wielding a bottle later. None of em will be picked up

You just knew as it went on, that there would eventually be a fella stripped to the waist.

And a fella in a vest

1 Like

/original/3X/4/e/4e098c982e3ca8c162f0464d8b20215be6031e3e.MP4

The snakey belts from the lad in blue are awful cowardly. Hit a man twice from behind.

The MC then

Lads, give it a rest

The dirty slapper throwing the chair at the start

Thereā€™s enough evidence there to pinch a hape of the cunts

I was only lukeing out for maself bass

The MC at the end ā€œif your not involved, stand well backā€. :grinning:

10 Likes

This happened at a wedding I worked the bar for back in Monaghan. Traveler wedding, ā€œinterestingā€ clientele all day long. The reception was going fine and then, click your fingers, thereā€™s a guy getting smashed with chairs, then someone carving their initials into his back with a knife, lads running round the hotel lobby bare-chested bleeding looking for fights, etc. the other function room was a wedding of two doctors, poor people. I think the doctors got a partial refund and the hotel will never knowingly book a traveler wedding again.

Rookie shit from all involved

Probably yeah, not many travelers in Monaghan, we had no idea what was going on. The nightclub wasnā€™t on and there was one security guy for the whole hotel that night IIRC, we just let them at it and called the cops.