Irish Travellers - A Proud Ethnic Group

Seasons?

1 Like

But even to have your wedding in a hotel when thereā€™s another wedding on.

With the Mexicans!

Hā€™animals.

The dirty bastard in the blue shirt gave some poor chap doing nothing to no one an awful leathering. Thereā€™ll be some serious suspended sentences handed out for that.

1 Like

He got back up and took it in the good spirit it was meant tho.

3 Likes

He got up and got the fuck out of there fairly lively. Iā€™d say he didnā€™t realise who he was dealing with initially

1 Like

The Harty and McDonagh families from Shannon.

Your man with the top off should get a couple of years in jail for that, fucking chairs and bottles the cowardly cunt

Hartys and Sherlocks from Ennis.

the tinker woman at the start over in the corner just randomly fucking a chair at nobody in particular. Bizarre.

Were there non tinkers at this event? Some poor cunt probably has a broken jaw or missing a few teeth

im ashamed of my life to be of the same race as these dirty fucking unwashed animals

Iā€™ll bow down to your superior knowledge ā€¦

1 Like

My Missus was in attendance sheā€™s involved in the kickboxing, said it was a disaster the whole event was cancelled including a title fight featuring a Scottish lad who had travelled over.

was she alright, mate?

Was there a pikey on the card or something?

1 Like

Iā€™d say they say the same about you.

3 Likes

Fear of her man! One of the Hartys lost a close decision bout and it all went to shit after that!

1 Like

Iā€™d say she was bouncing off walls when she got home and threw a few slaps at @Watchyourtoes

4 Likes

Bouncing off something alright!

2 Likes

She was the one fucking chairs

Coming home screaming, hit me a slap bass, hit me a slap and tell me Iā€™m your tinkerwoman.

2 Likes