Irish Travellers - A Proud Ethnic Group

This lad is like the Oscar Wilde of traveller shout out videos.

Itā€™s like theyā€™re taking the piss out of themselves

1 Like

It was all the referees fault.

No way, they were knackers?!!! Well imagine my shock.

A false box ? :joy:

Classic, blaming ā€˜racial abuseā€¦ā€™ ffs :roll_eyes:

Iā€™m shocked, i thought travellers were salt of the earth types, well thats according to @glasagusban.

As usual its always someone elses fault. Iā€™m RTE will be covering this on the news and the referee will get sometime to tell his story on the late late show.

2 Likes

Yer man Dinnegan sounds like a lovely person, he went with a baseball bat to get his Mrs and daughter back who were around at another house with their own baseball bats breaking windows. :slight_smile:

Where did I say that? Are you making things up?

Ah get outta that, you are on here singing the praises of the Traveller community, telling us all how great they are and that we are racist and bigots because we donā€™t agree with you and that the poor Travellers are victims of us evil people in the ā€œsettledā€ community.

1 Like

the defence commenting on their clients intellectual abilities.

Point to one post where I said that.

Charlene was written out of Neighbours in 1988 but this girl was only born in 1995. I thought the long-term memory capacity in a chonksā€™ brain was used for grudges only.

again, an awful lot of lads here confusing travelers with tinkers

2 Likes

Probably called after yer wan in Texas who had a few hits around that time?

That makes sense. I was getting worried in case Iā€™d underestimated their brain power, cc @HBV.

Whatā€™s a false box?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/blindfold-sex-men-trick-dating-app-ana-duarte-xavier-straight-a8571076.html%3Famp

2 Likes

I dont think thatā€™s what the traveller chap was on about when your man of the Delaneys gave his father a false box.

1 Like

You wouldnā€™t be up to them.

2 Likes