Irish Travellers - A Proud Ethnic Group

4 Likes
1 Like

thats the fucking job for her.

Shes was a “smart alec”. :joy:

I see CAB have been busy

The same story in The Irish times doesn’t mention anything about it being a halting site that was raided.

Independent.ie can reveal that of the five bays raided at the halting site, all had “brand new top-of-the-range caravans and vans”, even though all the owners are claiming social welfare.

:clap::clap::clap:

Jesus that warms my heart as I sit here counting down the minutes until 5 o clock.

5 Likes

Wasting your time working, best off pack up everything, buy a caravan, claim Traveler Ethnic status and your set for life. All ya have to do is throw up a few videos on youtube acting a dick and your sorted.

7 Likes

Lovely jubbly. We need to start turning the screw now.

The story was no doubted edited by the PC Proofing Section in the IT.

If only it would be done but the politicians are cowards and are afraid of being called Racist or Bigots. Sure most of them would love to have halting sites beside them.

It’s a great country

Some country is right - on the day when some poor bastards get their loans sold to vulture funds

1 Like

To be fair, if you are in any position at all to get credit elsewhere you could save a nice few quid dealing with vulture funds. They will cut you a deal. They just want to make a % return on the loan book.

I dont like the sound of under performing mortgages being wrapped up together into an investment fund. It didnt work out well the last time in fairness.

Doesn’t sound good tbf but if it comes to this stage the Homeowners must be making no effort to make repayments.

1 Like

Fair point, but there has to be a better solution for PTSB than that surely you’d think, seen as the vulture fund see a profit to be made off packaging them together.

Or is their balance sheet fucked again?

And the ref doesn’t want to press charges? I wonder why?

Casey is back. :slight_smile: