Is gender dysphoria treatable by surgery?

I know Manu Tuilagi’s brother is a cross-dresser. Read it a couple of years back.

1 Like

The science suggests no such thing.

Well done Joe you’ve played this masterfully. Brought out all the willy boys into the one thread for all to see. We know now who’s who. There’s no reversing on these opinions. Well done on a tremendous thread Joe.

The boys with willies?

1 Like

You don’t seem to have got the message sonny. I talk to you, you don’t talk to me. Now twaddle off somewhere gay for yourself you faggot.

1 Like

The missus was watching Magic Mike there the last night on sky movies, I saw about five minutes of it. Does that make me gay do you think?

All joking aside lads, how do we know for sure that Frank Maloney isent taking the piss?
Has he actually been tested for transgender? Has he definitely got it lads?

2 Likes

I wonder does he think about noshing off blokes to get off?

Lads have ye ever worn the missus underwear to work?

This sounds like a trap lads. Don’t answer it.

They’d be falling off me, so no.

3 Likes

Different cup size, sorry.

2 Likes

did you never try your birds knickers on when she was out even?

I rode a hoor once wearing a pair of suspenders in Amsterdam for the craic. I was well on it.

5 Likes

id say most the lads posting here have tried it. i was a terror for it one time but it just dawned on me as i was doing my yoga at 6.15 this morning that i hadnt done it in a good few years. i used wear the good ladies tights when i was tipping her in the early days and it was a good thrill for me and she loved it too. i remember in the very early days with the wife when she hopped out of bed one morning to go to work and i was straight into her knicker drawer for a good root around, a bit of a sniff etc etc and that developed into me trying them all on for the laugh. i know im not alone here and id say the majority have tried it.

the reason i was thinking about it is because im trying to get to the root of how yerman Frank Maloney has mugged of all these people like he has. we all have kinks, i have a shit load of them and thankfully i have the courage to explore them and enjoy the fruits. im certain the likes of Maloney is a right kinky hoor. a right dirty bastard id say. unreal id say. but he doesnt need his bollox cut off or drugs to allow him grow some tits. im certain of that.

4 Likes

Would she put the used knickers back into the drawer?

ah no, but a lad would still be inclined to have a sniff. have you ever tried it?

Our house was broken into and the burglar laid all my underwear out on the bed, neatly, in sets. The guard who came said it was common enough.

3 Likes

Did the guard tell you where to get nicer ones?

4 Likes

id believe it but @ChocolateMice is the go to man here

1 Like